• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice set of Original Seats

Jbaumshelter

Price: $500

Description:

Just got a new set of Recaro's for my 73. I bought my car with these seats already done. They are in very good shape and work great. I am including the brackets as well. You won't be disappointed. I am happy to ship these but you would need to cover the shipping fees. I own a business and ship a lot of packages every day. I will give you my discounted UPS rates. Just send me the zip code and I will quote it for you. 

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

Edited by Jbaumshelter
Price change

Seats are leather as per the notes in the original build. I will confirm this 100% tomorrow. I 99% sure this is correct but don't want to mislead anyone. Very comfortable and not showing any real signs of wear. I am going to 200+ hp in this car and need a little more support than the original seats provide. Here is my new set in case anyone is curious. Got them from hktbmw in Thailand. I would recommend this guy to anyone. Very good communication & high quality product. 

IMG_0698.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Very, very fast response.  Was extremely helpful and shipping charges were very reasonable.  My seats arrived quickly, and were better than advertised.  Would definitely buy from this seller again!

Squares need love, too....
'76 Polaris '02; '76 Granatrot '02 (20th US car built for '76); '76 Schwarz '02 (acquired 9/20/17)

I agree.  The seats were recovered and priced accordingly - jbaumshelter was straight up about that. I wasn't looking for a period correct interior for my daily driver...just a color match, and these fit the bill nicely.  Again, my experience with this gentleman was very very positive.   

Squares need love, too....
'76 Polaris '02; '76 Granatrot '02 (20th US car built for '76); '76 Schwarz '02 (acquired 9/20/17)

Thank guys. I appreciate the feedback. I run a small business and ship things every day. ECommence has changed so much over the past couple of years. People expect everything very fast and want updates throughout the process. I try to bring that experience over to the FAQ just because I have all the software etc in place. 

I thought the seats were nice. Was pretty happy that the PO had them in decent shape. Honestly, I don't think they were ever really used that much. I still haven't put my new seats in yet. I need to get my priorities together!