• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jewelry for your NK: 600mm Ground Battery Strap: 6 Volt

Luis

Hi guys,

I have available for sale two correct and beautifully perfect copper ground straps for those of you running 6 volt cars (yes!).  

The installation is such that the strap goes from the battery to the transmission case but it gets screwed onto the chassis partway down with a sheetmetal screw (with captured washer) and it's supposed to be a single strap, not cobbled together from two as is usually the case due to the difficulty in locating correct straps.

These are the correct length and perfectly flat and shiny as a new penny.  $30 postage paid anywhere in the continental US.

IMG_0240.JPG

IMG_0241.JPG

IMG_0242.JPG

IMG_0243.JPG

IMG_0244.JPG

Luis

• 6 months later...

Hi Guys,

I'll go ahead and get 4 made up for Nick, AlfaGTA and DasFrogger and an extra one for a straggler.  HANS:  I don't believe the 12V cars ahd a long ground strap arrangement like the 6V cars, did they...?

Luis

Luis