• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Sold Out] Handcrafted Leather BMW 2002 Keychains

bluebmw

I received my keychain yesterday. Totally awesome! Looks neat on the Eyring. As a bonus, the leather has calmed the keys down and they are a lot quieter now.

Mine came in yesterday..looks good! Thanks

Sent from my Samsung Note 4

Glad to hear you guys are enjoying your keychains! I only have a few left for those of you who haven't bought one yet.

1966 2000ti Chamonix - old racer, new project

1967 1600 Bristol - stock as a rock

1976 2002 Pastellblau - Alpina tribute

Parts For Sale - The Paddock

Good news! For those of you holding out for a 1600 keychain I have finalized the prototypes and will be making a few to sell in the next couple of weeks.

Are there anymore left? I'm working this weekend and it would be pretty cool to have one.

Yes, there are still a few gunmetal versions left. The bronze versions are sold out, but I'm making another small batch in the next week or two.

Hello Riley, I just received my keychain!!! Awesome!!! What a great idea !!! Thank you for everything ,very good services!!!Well done
Pierre

Thanks Pierre, glad you like it! 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Update:

The gunmetal hardware has sold out, now the default hardware is brass with a swivel clip.

The black keyring is available upon request, but no gunmetal rivets are available.

Edited by BMWnKTM

The river fell apart on mine after only a couple times of use :( I ended up losing the rivet so the ring just floats around on the band.

Phil,

I'm really sorry this happened to you. Fortunately this is only the 2nd time it's happened (as far as I'm aware).

I'll make send you another one ASAP. It will be another gunmetal 2002 unless you prefer one of the newer options, such as tii or turbo.