• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Sold Out] Handcrafted Leather BMW 2002 Keychains

bluebmw

I have used and abused mine for months, no sign of wear.

Just wanted to share something positive, I know one bad review can turn people off. :-)

Current: nada

Sold: 1974 Inka 2002tii ($15,500), 1974 Polaris 2002tii ($8k), 1975 Polaris 2002 ($1,800), 1973 Colorado 2002 ($10k), 1967 Sahara 1600 ($11,500), F10 //M5 ($42k), E60 //M5 ($15,500)

Classic Car Scrapper: https://petroljunky.com

hi, do you have these for a 1602?

Currently I have only made the keychains pictured above, but I could definitely make a few 1602 if you're interested!

I have used and abused mine for months, no sign of wear.

Just wanted to share something positive, I know one bad review can turn people off. :-)

Thank you for the kind words! I too have been using 3 of them for about a year now with no issues.

1966 2000ti Chamonix - old racer, new project

1967 1600 Bristol - stock as a rock

1976 2002 Pastellblau - Alpina tribute

Parts For Sale - The Paddock

Hi Riley,

Thanks for the keychain!

You may be interested to know that the post office dinged me for an additional $1.56 as postage due. She mumbled something about the envelope being too bulky. :D

Cheers,

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Hi Riley,

Thanks for the keychain!

You may be interested to know that the post office dinged me for an additional $1.56 as postage due. She mumbled something about the envelope being too bulky. :D

Cheers,

Glad it made it safe and sound, Ray. I'm sorry they dinged you! Out of all the keychains I've sold, they've all been shipped the same way and only 1 has come back with a request for more postage. I didn't think they would ding the receiver.  :huh:  I suppose each post office is different. Next time you're in LA have a beer on me.  ;)

Phil,

I'm really sorry this happened to you. Fortunately this is only the 2nd time it's happened (as far as I'm aware).

I'll make send you another one ASAP. It will be another gunmetal 2002 unless you prefer one of the newer options, such as tii or turbo.

Thanks, I would really appreciate that.  My post was not intended as to give you a bad review, I got lots of positive comments on the keychain and I really like it.  I didn't even think of contacting you when it happened cause the rivet was still in my pocket and i was going to try fixing it, but alas, I lost it. 

The fact that its only happened a couple times proves its a good product 

Edited by turbophil

Thanks, I would really appreciate that.  My post was not intended as to give you a bad review, I got lots of positive comments on the keychain and I really like it.  I didn't even think of contacting you when it happened cause the rivet was still in my pocket and i was going to try fixing it, but alas, I lost it. 

The fact that its only happened a couple times proves its a good product 

No worries, Phil. On Tuesday evening I dropped off a replacement keychain for you, along with the rest of the labor day weekend orders. It should be arrive shortly soon!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you have a 1600 keychain available? Went to the website but is out of stock

Thanks for your interest!

Most keychains are not in stock at this time, as the hardware has run out. More is on the way, and we should be back in business within a week (early January). 

Happy holidays!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...