• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[PNW Introductions!] Who are you? Where are you from?

S-L

Welcome!  You’ll love the car!  I’m just down the road in Salem if you need anything. 

best,

carlos. 

Chamonix 2002tii 2782507 July 23rd, 1974

Granada 2002 1664158 November 28th, 1968

Malaga 2002 4223965  March 11th, 1974 - Sold

You'll Never Drive Alone!  #YNDA

Thanks Carlos and Kugelfischer !- I will attend the drives and the CCA Cars N Coffee in the spring for sure - looking forward to it . BTW - is there a local place to buy our pointy fuses ? Can you guys recommend  a place to have a new driver's floorboard welded in place ?? Cheers !

Fuses you can get at some local auto parts. I think there might be a welder in Salem 

Chamonix 2002tii 2782507 July 23rd, 1974

Granada 2002 1664158 November 28th, 1968

Malaga 2002 4223965  March 11th, 1974 - Sold

You'll Never Drive Alone!  #YNDA

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Excited to be part of this group. I'm located in Seattle and have a '76 Chamonix 2002 I bought last year. It's my second one--my dad bought me one in high school as my first car, but I had to sell it for cash. It definitely feels like a dream come true to have this beauty back after 15 years (different car, but same great vibe).

I'm newer to working on cars, so I'm looking for meet ups and collaborations to learn all I can. Happy to bring the coffee/beer. 

Thanks!
Lana

image.thumb.jpeg.3eaec1c626c2be7d4bc9c23cda254512.jpeg

• Like 3

Welcome Lana @eloise76ohtwo! Please reach out to @Stu and send him your contact info to get on his email list and save Feb 4th on your calendar for our annual 02.02.02 meet and swap event in West Seattle. I'll be posting event info later this week. 

Cheers, James 

• Like 2

1987 Porsche 944 Turbo (sold)
1973 Mintgrun 2002 "Kermit" (sold)

1973 Inka 2002 "Ernie"

1986 VW Vanagon Syncro Weekender "Otto Van Gonzo"

1 hour ago, eloise76ohtwo said:

Hi all,

Excited to be part of this group. I'm located in Seattle and have a '76 Chamonix 2002 I bought last year. It's my second one--my dad bought me one in high school as my first car, but I had to sell it for cash. It definitely feels like a dream come true to have this beauty back after 15 years (different car, but same great vibe).

I'm newer to working on cars, so I'm looking for meet ups and collaborations to learn all I can. Happy to bring the coffee/beer. 

Thanks!
Lana

image.thumb.jpeg.3eaec1c626c2be7d4bc9c23cda254512.jpeg

Hey Lana! I think we met in Capitol Hill the other day. Good to see you posting here and to see the car again. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, eloise76ohtwo said:

Hi all,

Thanks!
Lana

Welcome! We have a great group around here.  

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

I live, work and attend school in Tacoma. I grew up across the bridge in Gig Harbor. Love driving with my friends or BMW CCA in my E46. The 02 isn't quite ready for spirited driving, although it did make the drive back up from Roseburg, OR when I purchased it. This forum has provided invaluable information for many projects on the car. I look forward to getting this thing sorted out and parking with all the other cool kids at XXX next year. 

IMG_0474.jpeg

IMG_2538.jpeg

• Like 3

/O三()()三O\

Tacoma, WA

Jadegrün 1975 2002

Carbonschwarz 2004 M3

Welcome!

I'm finishing up some body & paint work on mine. I hope to be back together in a week. I'm planning on driving up to the 02-02-2024 event in West Seattle if weather isn't horrible.

Edited by joebarthlow

1974 BMW 2002 (Polaris > Sienabraun)

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors