• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Complete Upgraded 2002 Door Brake Sets

harry6422

• 1 month later...

Harry,

Your timing is perfect, just left the resto shop where they're fixing some issues on my doors over the winter and they said I need new door brakes. Can you give me a total, shipping to Ohio 44618 and I'll paypal you the funds.

Thanks,

Greg Kutz

Dalton, Ohio

1974 2002 Sahara

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, would like to order a set of your door brakes. Mine still has the original from 1973, and one of them failed at The Vintage last year. I never remember until I try to get in the car! Please let me know info.
Thanks

1973 2002Tii Agave "Gerta"-----1972 2002Tii Verona project-----------2003 Porsche 911 X51-------2016 FIAT Abarth--------2003 Porsche Boxster----------2005 Honda Element

Hi, The best way to check if a part will  fit a different application than it was made for is to look at the factory BMW part numbers , you can find these at ( realoem.com). The 2002 and your 2000 have a different factory part number so I don't think my door brake sets would be a direct replacement  for your 2000. ?

Harry

1975 BMW 2002 Taiga

2000 BMW M Roadster evergreen

• 4 weeks later...

Harry -- I sent you a PM a couple of days ago, but perhaps you have not seen it.  It said:

"Hi Harry -- I purchased a door brake set in July of 2016.  I had not installed them yet, but my OEM left door brake--installed about 30 years ago--just broke, so it's time to use yours.  I just read your update to the description, and I am wondering if I am going to have trouble with the installation because of fitment issues.

Ray King"

1971 Alpina 2002

=00=

Hi Ray,  Just follow the install instructions that I shipped with the door brake set and all will be fine, if you no longer have the instructions let me know and I can send you a copy. 

HARRY

1975 BMW 2002 Taiga

2000 BMW M Roadster evergreen

• 1 month later...