• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do Not Buy From Denver Tii !!!

mobius74

Perhaps every time he posts we should warn new buyers, members and non members right below his ad the possible worse case situations of outright theft, lying, deception, and worse I and others have incurred. I know, this is NOT the correct section for evaluating buying and selling transactions here on FAQ. However this seller is a special case!!!! If there was close to 100% feedback from his future buyers both good and bad he might feel the need to either come clean (go straight so to speak) and become a poster boy for the happiest customers on this site. Personally I would prefer he gets shut down due to no income but that is not likely to happen and this is not about my wishes. What it is about is preventing future frustration and wallet shrinkage of future VICTIMS. Therefor I suggest regular WARNINGS we members place below everyone of his present ads and ALL FUTURE ADS!!!!!! I suggest someone with good computer skills---(NOT me)---- set up dedicated feedback sections-(one for happy customers and one for horror stories) -------AND someone local in the Denver area VISIT or call the Denver authorities (either before or after nailing down the location of his 48 foot trailer full of parts if it exists) and shed light on his business and it"s lack of tax paying structure. Just my two cents!---- Let the games begin!! Good luck to Bryce!

This was posted a few days ago, and I'm not surprised at all. Perfect timing as I was about to throw in the towel and just accept that I'm never getting the part. 

I made the mistake of not doing enough research and giving him the benefit of the doubt. 

There were enough positive comments from reputable FAQr's that allowed me to go against my own judgement. 

He is a nice guy on the phone — although, he has more excuses than the number of parts he 'sells'. 

It has been two months and I have not received anything. I was told that my part shipped 45 days ago, yet last week he said he was still working on removing it from a car… even though his photos show over 10 of them laying on a damn table? 

Stay away if you can avoid it. 

Do yourself a favor and spend your money on a carpet kit from Esty. 

Edited by kile brekke

1973 2002 Touring + Alpina A4  /  RHD 

Dear Bryce,

Perhaps you should spend more time fulfilling orders instead of **CONSTANTLY** posting and reposting the same stuff in the "parts for sale" section. 

Just a suggestion.

Bryce,

I don't even know if you'll see this, but I think there's one solution to this that could solve all the bad feedback you're getting. If you only took money for items that you could fulfill within a given time span (say 2 or 3 days) then you'd have plenty of happy customers and no bad ones. Every buyer understands that items don't always ship same day, so we're more than understanding if it takes a couple of days to send out.

As an owner of a cylinder head machine shop myself, I'm well-versed in the fact of having customers want stuff when you can't fulfill the order in a reasonable time. The solution to that is to ask customers to wait a few days or weeks or as I've heard some people say about your order, months, before they pay you and then ship the items out.

It's bad practice to take an excess of orders that you can't fulfill and then use that excuse for why the customer hasn't received their items yet. See below:

With more than 560+ Orders to-date with more than #300 Customers, now in 20+ countries world-wide, not every one of these goes a smoothly as planned.

You're going to have to stop taking money prior to being able to provide the product.

That's the solution to this in my opinion.

And don't think I'm foreign to parting cars out. I've had my share of parting a car or two out so I know how busy it can be when you're getting requests all over.

But that might be something you consider. We'd much rather have to wait to pay you than pay to wait.

"It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not."

If Moldevort (B.V) still owed me money I would be first in line for his home address. Then I would post it on the internet as I posted his Fedex name and number for others to use when he was lying to me and not sending the funds he owed me. As I have said before we should all post comments on EVERY thread he produces warning the potential first time buyers of his unacceptable business practices. Esty has started the ball rolling with her very correct and needed warnings. Sleazy dishonest members should be common knowledge to all readers both members and potential new members.

If Moldevort (B.V) still owed me money I would be first in line for his home address. Then I would post it on the internet as I posted his Fedex name and number for others to use when he was lying to me and not sending the funds he owed me. As I have said before we should all post comments on EVERY thread he produces warning the potential first time buyers of his unacceptable business practices. Esty has started the ball rolling with her very correct and needed warnings. Sleazy dishonest members should be common knowledge to all readers both members and potential new members.

dude...use his name and his forum name referring to him so it gets picked up by the search engine bots....some newbie will see the name your calling him and not have a clue...the more his name and the name Denver Tii gets out on the web, the more effective our efforts

JMO...as always

I am not taking any sides with Denvertii, nor do I support this act of not sending the right part or not sending any part at all but I must say that Denver Tii was supporting the community by providing lots of parts. Maybe price was at the high end sometimes but truth is he had lots of common and not so common parts and in the end he was doing service to provide these parts to many who received what they bought.

I hate to see this happen to him. It looked like he was doing well in the parts business and should have taken it seriously enough to make it right 100%. I hope he can resolve the issues with the people he owes money to and get back in good standing with everyone on this board. Maybe he gets a second chance.

We are quick to burn someone down here as soon as they do something wrong and that is very easy in the digital world but the trail of flame may not be so kind to the extent of his effort. Maybe he has a family depending on him. Yes, this does by no means allow anyone to steal someone's money nor does it excuse this kind of behavior but maybe we can give him a chance to resolve the issues and continue build a trust again. Yes, there are people here always feeding on negative news, always waiting to flame anyone given a chance but the truth is we are not perfect and not everyone has had the privilege of good honest up bringing but that doesn't mean they can't change, learn from their mistakes. It can be as small as poor management to a character issue. Whatever it is, I hope Bryce fixes it and we have the heart to forgive and move on. I am no saint but I do believe in basic fundamentals of humanity. Just my 2002 cents. I love this board. I love the people here and I hate to see people burn in negative news.

DTepe

I am not taking any sides with Denvertii, nor do I support this act of not sending the right part or not sending any part at all but I must say that Denver Tii was supporting the community by providing lots of parts. Maybe price was at the high end sometimes but truth is he had lots of common and not so common parts and in the end he was doing service to provide these parts to many who received what they bought.

I hate to see this happen to him. It looked like he was doing well in the parts business and should have taken it seriously enough to make it right 100%. I hope he can resolve the issues with the people he owes money to and get back in good standing with everyone on this board. Maybe he gets a second chance.

We are quick to burn someone down here as soon as they do something wrong and that is very easy in the digital world but the trail of flame may not be so kind to the extent of his effort. Maybe he has a family depending on him. Yes, this does by no means allow anyone to steal someone's money nor does it excuse this kind of behavior but maybe we can give him a chance to resolve the issues and continue build a trust again. Yes, there are people here always feeding on negative news, always waiting to flame anyone given a chance but the truth is we are not perfect and not everyone has had the privilege of good honest up bringing but that doesn't mean they can't change, learn from their mistakes. It can be as small as poor management to a character issue. Whatever it is, I hope Bryce fixes it and we have the heart to forgive and move on. I am no saint but I do believe in basic fundamentals of humanity. Just my 2002 cents. I love this board. I love the people here and I hate to see people burn in negative news.

DTepe

Months and months of excuses is no excuse. He has taken money from many here and provided no parts. He has taken parts from local Denver people and provided no payment.  Rattle can re-furbs and "***perfect***" parts aside it's time for Mr Bryce Veller to come clean or hit the road. Most of the cars he gets are restorable and he cuts them up because "sum is worth more than whole" LAME. Make it right Bryce. 

Ben in Denver

2000 Touring INKA 3357390

tepe...i love you dude but instead of denver tii addressing the individuals he's burned,  when he comes back with his grandiose "open letters" he does nothing more than makes his excuses for his problems just another for sale post

the image below is what lit my fire....there's absolutely nothing that can excuse taking $630.00 from a guy 9 months ago then lying about mailing it when Denver tii knows/knew it wasn't mailed....it's  inexcusable and not deserving of a 3rd or 5th chance

22.GIF
pan.jpg

Edited by esty

I agree Esty but I do recall once talking to him and he said he had some little children. That is all the more reason for him to live by good example. Maybe we can help him resolve his issues instead of making things more difficult for him. Bryce, if you are reading this man, it's time to stop getting defensive and take up ownership of the problems!

I saw two Denvertii videos on youtube. In one he points the camera at a rusty rocker and exclaims something like...."See, NO RUST!! ZERO RUST!!!". That does take balls to flat-out lie right to your face...and especially since he's the one actually holding the camera! Astonishing.

The question I have is simple: why can't the FAQ powers-that-be just ban the guy from posting on the site? Or is he that sneaky that he'd assume a different identity? What a mess.

Update on my Rogerstii order: After waiting for a week with no word, I finally sent an email inquiring about the order. They sent an email back saying they were checking the order. Next email came last Friday saying the incomplete order was shipping that same day, Friday. Next email came today with tracking info for the order which shipped TODAY, not Friday. Still no word from Roger as to when I can expect the back-ordered items. Seems there is a vacuum of decent '02 parts suppliers, so I'll try 2002 Haus next time.

I miss my Volvo 1800 guy Nick Tarlton...he had good parts, charged fairly, and got 'em to you fast. To clarify, Nick's still around, but my 1800 isn't. I'm gonna suggest to Nick that he branch into the '02. He doesn't butch up restoreable cars, only parts cars.

Edited by scoopyg

Drama, drama, too much drama. I have been trying to keep out of this but I have to take issue with one thing Dtepe said. If Bryce was supporting the community, he wouldn't be cutting up good cars to make money. I think that some of these cars he is cutting up are better than what I am trying to restore.  

I bought parts from him before he knew about the FAQ and he was clearing out parts from his x-wife's garage that he was going to use to build the perfect 2002. Now it looks like he is cutting up as many cars he can get his hands on. If he was supporting the 02 community, he would be saving the cars as there is only a finite number of good examples.

The only way he can redeem himself IMO is making good on past swindles, and sending parts out before receiving payment in the future. He's well demonstrated he can't be trusted. Let him trust his customers for a change.

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Peter, I have never seen the cars he is cutting off but I assume they couldn't be on the road easily and there is so many of them out there that are better parted than put back on the road. Either way, my point was he was selling a lot of parts we needed. If you check with BMW a lot of the parts are still available through BMW new but prices are just going up and up each year and more parts are becoming NLA. That is the reason  I say he was doing a service to the community by providing these parts. Not by stealing money from people in the name of parts.