• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Touring Tii In Nj

zinz

Well, I spoke to the owner. The car is located in Mahwah, NJ, which is about an hour NW from my work. Then is 2 hours to get home.

Don't think I will make it tonight.

However, owner emphasized this is a COMPLETE restoration/rebuild. Would not go into specifics.

Plus, I'm am already working on a long term project.

P.S. The craigslist ad was deleted already.

Robert in NJ
73 2002 (Verona)

72 2002tii (Verona)

I would guess it's gone??? My friend called a few days ago.

The owner has had it for 31 years and it is in his garage in Mahwah (right on the NY state border).  It has not run since it was parked.  From the pictures it looks a bit rough but it is complete.  Mahwah is 12 miles from my house/12 miles from my office.  If anyone is serious about buying and needs me to take a ride, I can do that.  Just text me at  201 315 33five9.

You could also have it towed to my office and have it sit in my lot f you need a few weeks to pick up

Edited by paulram

We (gutenparts.com) purchased it last night for a local customer. New owner is an avid enthusiast with 2 e30 Hartges, e30 Touring, e30M3 and several more well kept cars. The tii needs and will get a full restoration. Knowing the owner well, it will be done properly. We are excited to bring this car back to life and share with the community.