• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Coilovers Gonna Hit The Market

Techno Toy Tuning has a 73 2002 right now and in the works of producing products for it. So far what can be offered are rear coilovers, front coilover weld on kits and front camber plates. We use eibach springs and you can choose any spring rate you like and 8-10in spring We offer a wide range of products for a number of Toyota and Datsun already. Testing the market to see whats out there and what we can bring to the Bmw community. Also will be doing full front coilovers that will allow you to run a variety of shock. If you have any question or anything feel free to pm me or contact the shop directly https://technotoytuning.com/about

20021_zpse49fe597.jpg

20023_zps82408cbf.jpg

20022_zps1d437c63.jpg

Edited by peter_gibbons17

I will be a test mule.  Message me.  I have a set of struts in the garage waiting for a CO kit installation, and I have a rear brace in the car.  

I drive daily, drive hard, and.. park harder.  (tehe)

Seriously though.  I'm a little into this..

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=bmw2002faq,+eurotrash&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&pws=1&q=bmw2002faq,+eurotrash&rls=en

If you want them real world tested, message me.

Edited by eurotrash

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

I'm interested to see what you guys can do. I don't mind being a test mule either. I like Ground Control, and they are the proven coil over setup using quality parts. But they are also $2000 all said and done. 

If Techno Toy Tuning is up the the challenge of building a quality product, using quality parts, and offering various kits (and ultimately, a full kit that can compete with current coil over companies) for less than, I'd like to see this through.

I know Catuned in Sacramento has come out with a kit that uses a true-coil over rear, and are testing a rear shock/spring setup now.

If your pictures in the first post are any indication of your products, they look nice. I'm interested.

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

that rear picture that i post is the current setup we offer for the rear it is a proven set up we use it on a number or cars 510's corolla's starlet's and more. We can be somewhat compared to ground control we did use them for many years but now produces are own parts and use the same eibach springs. We do setup our strut casing different but what we do we offer a wider range of shock options. I am really gonna push hard next week to get the set of front struts done and post pictures asap seems to be a market for more options. And really who doesn't like options?

What do you intend on offering for camber adjustment up top? Do you have a camber plate already designed that can be tweaked to work with the 02/e9 crowd?

Do you have a photo of this?

You guys are in Cameron Park. I have a buddy there who lives in the neighborhood that allows it's homeowners to own small airplanes and fly them on the local street that seconds as a runway/landing strip. Cool little community.

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

Yes we do have some have some camber plates that will fit with a lil adjustment but we will also be coming out with a better fitted camber plate. we also have some konis we can build up for rear coilovers also if anyone is interested those also. I will be working hard on getting all the setups fitted and pictured for you guys 

aw11bmw_zps7aebc7fc.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

little update on the coilovers make some progress just waiting for some more shock to come in. These have been re-tubed so now you have the option to run any shock with the body length of 13.25 and o.d of 1.75. for our set up here we will be installing short stroke kyb agx shocks. Also in the last picture set of camber plate we carry that fit with just a small adjustment to the outter two holes

photo1_zpsb78342db.jpg

photo2_zpsf548897c.jpg

photo_zpsd632b95b.jpg

Edited by peter_gibbons17