• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well, there aren't a whole lot of things my 02 doesn't need: Suspension is totally shot, mildly leaking and rough-running engine, rusty spare tire well, janky carpet... But, like every reasonable man, I have my priorities.

So without further ado, I present to you my first (period correct, no less) modification to the 02 (henceforth named Jango):

Photo-Jun-25-6-28-44-PM.jpg

That is a pretty spiffy centre console you have there too. Is that electric windows I spy?

As for the Death Star - how can we tell if that is DS1 (A New Hope) or DS2 (Return of the Jedi)?

Accuracy is important! 8-)

rtheriaque wrote:

Carbs: They're necessary and barely controlled fuel leaks that sometimes match the air passing through them.

My build blog:http://www.bmw2002faq.com/blog/163-simeons-blog/

That is a pretty spiffy centre console you have there too. Is that electric windows I spy?

As for the Death Star - how can we tell if that is DS1 (A New Hope) or DS2 (Return of the Jedi)?

Accuracy is important! 8-)

Ha. I'm not sure I like the center console. In photos, everybody loves it, in person, not so much. And yes those are electric window switches, although they're currently not hooked up to anything. All the previous owner's doing.

And come on now... Seeing as it's a WHOLE Death Star, and not a mostly-finished Death Star, clearly it's the original.

Looks familiar, but I lived through and enjoyed the '70s.  What it is?

One thing's for sure... That's no moon.

Hate to thread steal...

got a set of used Billsteins HD's for sale, your list includes shot suspension. Im going to take photos of the Billies tonight and post them tomorrow or on the weekend. Not sure which route your going to go, but PM if you want to take a look at them or interested.

1968 BMW 1600 Chmnx White

1976 2002 Parts car

2003 f150

60% of the time, it works every time!

Hate to thread steal...

got a set of used Billsteins HD's for sale, your list includes shot suspension. Im going to take photos of the Billies tonight and post them tomorrow or on the weekend. Not sure which route your going to go, but PM if you want to take a look at them or interested.

Totally! I'll shoot you a message.

Wow I like it.. that is fun and unique.  Where did you find it?

I actually found a similar era license plate frame.  Its kind of a long story but I was picking up a pinball machine (second hobby) at an 80's arcade that had been shut down for years (a disaster, disgusting mess that makes me quiver thinking about it).  Hanging on the wall in the old owners office was this vintage frame that said "I would rather be playing-- Atari video games" with the Atari logo on both sides.  Its a legit somewhat period correct frame.

My wife thinks I am a complete nerd for wanting to add it to my 2002 so it hangs in my garage.. :(

1975 2002 Pastellblau 

somehow after speaking with you, I fignered you out as the guy not likely to be into shooting shotguns at clay stuff .....nice try carl, and good luck with the car mike.

Ha. Well, maybe not clay pigeons, but I grew up in the suburbs of Phoenix. Winter break, lots of boredom, and far too many guns laying around made for a good time heading out into the dessert with shotguns, rifles, and the like - typically with some type of explosive (gasoline) targets at our disposal.

However, I'm still a terrible shot.