• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wide-Band.com Apsx-D1 Kit Group Buy

• 4 weeks later...

So sorry guys for the delay. It has been so hectic with our new D2 all-in-one controller gauge. In the meantime, we were able to figure out using five different LED colors for your lovely G1 air fuel ratio displays. It comes one of these colors: RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN or BLUE. The other good change is four different type fuel and lambda AFR readings are possible from one G1 display by simple programming on D1. As you can imagine D1 has a new software on it.

If you want the full kit, your BMW2002FAQ price will be $114.99 (free shipping in US). If you do not need the Bosch LSU4.2 (17014) oxygen sensor, it is $59.99 (free shipping in US). I need your detailed info to create your invoice for your order. Please send me an email to info@wide-band.com with subject line as "BMW2002FAQ group buy" with the following info of yours. 

Name & Last Name
Forum name
Shipping Address
Email for Paypal

Thanks
Kubi 

APSX WIDEBAND

post-46541-0-09016100-1412110482_thumb.p

post-46541-0-01615500-1412110489_thumb.p

post-46541-0-31623000-1412110495_thumb.p

post-46541-0-82216600-1412110501_thumb.p

post-46541-0-41831300-1412110508_thumb.p

APSX WIDEBAND at www.wide-band.com

D1 and D2 Wideband Controller - G1 Air Fuel Ratio AFR LED Display

gPLUS g-meter and 0-60 timer

Follow us at YouTube, Facebook, Twitter as APSXWIDEBAND

• 7 months later...

So sorry guys for the delay. It has been so hectic with our new D2 all-in-one controller gauge. In the meantime, we were able to figure out using five different LED colors for your lovely G1 air fuel ratio displays. It comes one of these colors: RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN or BLUE. The other good change is four different type fuel and lambda AFR readings are possible from one G1 display by simple programming on D1. As you can imagine D1 has a new software on it.

If you want the full kit, your BMW2002FAQ price will be $114.99 (free shipping in US). If you do not need the Bosch LSU4.2 (17014) oxygen sensor, it is $59.99 (free shipping in US). I need your detailed info to create your invoice for your order. Please send me an email to info@wide-band.com with subject line as "BMW2002FAQ group buy" with the following info of yours. 

Name & Last Name

Forum name

Shipping Address

Email for Paypal

Thanks

Kubi 

APSX WIDEBAND

What if we live in Canada?

edit: sent email :)

edit2: email bounced back... inbox full :(

Edited by MildSeven

picked up what i thought was a sound Verona Red '76

The Refresh Blog: http://www.bmw2002faq.com/blog/155-76-verona-red-refresh/

Guys. Tech guys are working on the email issue we just had today. It will be back soon. 

For the group by, we can not ship to Canada Free as you may understand. Instead of tedious group by activity, why dont you just go to wide-band.com and buy from there. The price is there $114.99 and will be the same for a long time unless Bosch increases sensor prices. 

Thanks

Kubi

APSX WIDEBAND at www.wide-band.com

D1 and D2 Wideband Controller - G1 Air Fuel Ratio AFR LED Display

gPLUS g-meter and 0-60 timer

Follow us at YouTube, Facebook, Twitter as APSXWIDEBAND

Guys. Tech guys are working on the email issue we just had today. It will be back soon. 

For the group by, we can not ship to Canada Free as you may understand. Instead of tedious group by activity, why dont you just go to wide-band.com and buy from there. The price is there $114.99 and will be the same for a long time unless Bosch increases sensor prices. 

Thanks

Kubi

I was hoping to get a break on the $20 shipping from the site :( to Canada.

I had posted a link with a lot of good information on installing the o2 sensor. The link now seems to be broken but it did say it should be about 40" from the exhaust port. That put mine just past the flange between the down pipe and the resonator pipe which is where I put mine. One thing with that location, you have to make sure the flange seals 100% or else air could enter, giving you a false reading.

I had posted a link with a lot of good information on installing the o2 sensor. The link now seems to be broken but it did say it should be about 40" from the exhaust port. That put mine just past the flange between the down pipe and the resonator pipe which is where I put mine. One thing with that location, you have to make sure the flange seals 100% or else air could enter, giving you a false reading.

thank you, sir... as always very helpful.

• 5 months later...

Anyway to get another Group Buy on this?  Maybe a Christmas Special?

Thanks,

Jason

I was one of the original group buy folks. I have one of the original kits that is new and uninstalled. I also have a down pipe with a welded in bung. I will sell both together if anyone is interested. $160 shipped in CONUS.

1975 Polaris 2002 (RAT 02E), 1962 mini Cooper S

1994 Land Cruiser - expedition vehicle, 2012 VW Touareg TDI.
2002 restoration blog - http://rato2e.blogspot.com/

I was one of the original group buy folks. I have one of the original kits that is new and uninstalled. I also have a down pipe with a welded in bung. I will sell both together if anyone is interested. $160 shipped in CONUS.

that sounds like a good price.

Can I ask if there are any specific distances from the manifold to install the bung? or other specs aside from O2 sensor angle.

I've looked but never found explicit details.

thanks

Edited by MildSeven