• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My own personal page on Facebook

Soltan

Guest Anonymous

Grow up. You don't know jack shit about 2002s. Go dick around with the Honda fanboys. I'm sure they'll be all wild and crazy to like your one-image Honda Facebook page.

This isn't reddit or 4chan. This is a car forum.

HeY MaN! That's a pretty cool FB page. Why all negative words from other members, is there a VW bug in the room? I thought all us 2002ers were more of a kindly, positive bunch. Not such old hens as you've displayed toward this, probably, fine, upstanding young lad. Anything, like this FB page, that glorifies the wonderful 2002 is OK in my drivers manual! Can't we all just get along? There's enough negativity around without adding useless criticism like has been here.

I say keep up the nice work, MaN! Page looks greAT!

Now all the hens, please apologize, NOW!

Go on, get 2002 it!

post-21640-13667669229405_thumb.jpg

2002 to 2112! What a Rush!-- '74 2002 - '91 Saab 900

HeY MaN! That's a pretty cool FB page. Why all negative words from other members, is there a VW bug in the room? I thought all us 2002ers were more of a kindly, positive bunch. Not such old hens as you've displayed toward this, probably, fine, upstanding young lad. Anything, like this FB page, that glorifies the wonderful 2002 is OK in my drivers manual! Can't we all just get along? There's enough negativity around without adding useless criticism like has been here.

I say keep up the nice work, MaN! Page looks greAT!

Now all the hens, please apologize, NOW!

Go on, get 2002 it!

post-21640-13667669230156_thumb.jpg

2002 to 2112! What a Rush!-- '74 2002 - '91 Saab 900

• 1 month later...

you mother fuckers are just a piss off shit haters and hating on people and trying to make some trouble.i bet you guys don't even know how to spell exhaust and you tell me i don't know anything about BMW 2002?i know it for sure that you guys that whats the name of the engine that's installed in the this car and i'm letting you know that my whole family was driving this car and i know about this car from childhood bitches.now get off my posts.

you mother fuckers are just a piss off shit haters and hating on people and trying to make some trouble.i bet you guys don't even know how to spell exhaust and you tell me i don't know anything about BMW 2002?i know it for sure that you guys that whats the name of the engine that's installed in the this car and i'm letting you know that my whole family was driving this car and i know about this car from childhood bitches.now get off my posts.

Quoting for posterity.

This is some medical grade idiocy.

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

Quoting for posterity.

This is some medical grade idiocy.

Weapons grade.

-David

1972 2002 - 2577652 Follow the fun