Soltan

My own personal page on Facebook

27 posts / 1921 viewsLast Reply

Guest Anonymous

Grow up. You don't know jack shit about 2002s. Go dick around with the Honda fanboys. I'm sure they'll be all wild and crazy to like your one-image Honda Facebook page.

This isn't reddit or 4chan. This is a car forum.

Im with the last post but Ill use my real Profile!! Really?? no one will ever care for you like your mother did! Ask her friends!

HeY MaN! That's a pretty cool FB page. Why all negative words from other members, is there a VW bug in the room? I thought all us 2002ers were more of a kindly, positive bunch. Not such old hens as you've displayed toward this, probably, fine, upstanding young lad. Anything, like this FB page, that glorifies the wonderful 2002 is OK in my drivers manual! Can't we all just get along? There's enough negativity around without adding useless criticism like has been here.

I say keep up the nice work, MaN! Page looks greAT!

Now all the hens, please apologize, NOW!

Go on, get 2002 it!

post-21640-13667669229405_thumb.jpg

HeY MaN! That's a pretty cool FB page. Why all negative words from other members, is there a VW bug in the room? I thought all us 2002ers were more of a kindly, positive bunch. Not such old hens as you've displayed toward this, probably, fine, upstanding young lad. Anything, like this FB page, that glorifies the wonderful 2002 is OK in my drivers manual! Can't we all just get along? There's enough negativity around without adding useless criticism like has been here.

I say keep up the nice work, MaN! Page looks greAT!

Now all the hens, please apologize, NOW!

Go on, get 2002 it!

post-21640-13667669230156_thumb.jpg

you mother fuckers are just a piss off shit haters and hating on people and trying to make some trouble.i bet you guys don't even know how to spell exhaust and you tell me i don't know anything about BMW 2002?i know it for sure that you guys that whats the name of the engine that's installed in the this car and i'm letting you know that my whole family was driving this car and i know about this car from childhood bitches.now get off my posts.

you mother fuckers are just a piss off shit haters and hating on people and trying to make some trouble.i bet you guys don't even know how to spell exhaust and you tell me i don't know anything about BMW 2002?i know it for sure that you guys that whats the name of the engine that's installed in the this car and i'm letting you know that my whole family was driving this car and i know about this car from childhood bitches.now get off my posts.

Quoting for posterity.

This is some medical grade idiocy.

Quoting for posterity.

This is some medical grade idiocy.

Weapons grade.

Take one chill pill and a quick drivee around the block with windows down. BoOYaW!!! Boy, your gonna carry that weight a long way.

post-21640-13667671027296_thumb.jpg

Take one chill pill and a quick drivee around the block with windows down. BoOYaW!!! Boy, your gonna carry that weight a long way.

post-21640-13667671028438_thumb.jpg