• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bimmers@Basco

bourkeco

Hopefully Nate will get his head together :)

See you all there in my 02 providing I get an Alternator on by then , lost charge coming back Sunday night dammit .

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^mentally or physically...jk.... I had a bitch of a time putting the intake back on. I figured if I pulled it off without dremel-ing, I should be able to replace it without doing so.If I get no rain friday and/or sat I will make it...(steve please post that truck photo on the willow thread you are a true craftsman........)

Hi Carl, Frank and I will drive down if the rain leaves by Sunday. I will still be driving the M roadster my 02 is getting closer to being on the road, interior is going in ,I try and bring some current pictures. Frank will have his 98 Z3 1.9 M44 he's been sorting it out and having fun with.

Harry

1975 BMW 2002 Taiga

2000 BMW M Roadster evergreen

You can leave whenever you want but Lunch starts at 12:30 then we hang around after for awhile Ive been there untill 4-5 on a few ocasions where a great discussion was going on!

Scott B.

1969 2002, 1972 2002, 1967 1600, 2001 540It

What is the blood sausage ? is it like English Black Pudding ? which is a black sausage made from pigs blood, one of my favourite things, sounds bad but is delicious.

1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

I just google imaged it & we call it black pudding , I am going to be in trouble tomorrow , I hope Bernadette sells it by the pound :)

Carol found a 1950's National Geographic magazine in my stuff with a whole bunch of pages on the Basque Region so we are going to give it to Her tomorrow , it is really cool .

I cannot wait now , see you tomorrow about 11.45 :)

PS did you get your 02 ready Nate?

What is the blood sausage ? is it like English Black Pudding ? which is a black sausage made from pigs blood, one of my favourite things, sounds bad but is delicious.

Yes kind of its GOOOOD!

Scott B.

1969 2002, 1972 2002, 1967 1600, 2001 540It