• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bimmers@Basco

bourkeco

We are moving Bimmers@Basco to the second weekend of the month so as not to compete with the stupidbowl... Bimmers@Basco will be on the 10th of Feb.starting at 10am. all typs of cars are welcome! please come and support great cars and good food at Centro Basco..

See you there!

13432 S. Central Avenue

Chino, CA 91710

Scott B.

1969 2002, 1972 2002, 1967 1600, 2001 540It

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so relieved as I am off to Willow Springs next Sunday I was pissed off to miss The excellent time at Centro Basco , we will be there for sure. Will it be every 2nd Sunday or just Feb ?.

Cheers

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

I was only kidding Nathan , take your time & get it done right 1st time.good luck.

Carl , thanks to you & Scott for the sentiment , we know who our friends are, we will be at the coolest Bimmer lunch on the 10th :)

Cheers

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

You guys should swing by supercar sunday on Topanga early on Sunday! The feature make is BMW and it would be nice to show some 'real' BMWs off there! I'll be there with my 'new' Manila 1600 and would love to meet some of the crew!

Also, it'll be a really big show with a ton of cool cars...:-)

Stephen