45 posts / 2715 viewsLast Reply

We are moving [email protected] to the second weekend of the month so as not to compete with the stupidbowl... [email protected] will be on the 10th of Feb.starting at 10am. all typs of cars are welcome! please come and support great cars and good food at Centro Basco..

See you there!

13432 S. Central Avenue

Chino, CA 91710

I am so relieved as I am off to Willow Springs next Sunday I was pissed off to miss The excellent time at Centro Basco , we will be there for sure. Will it be every 2nd Sunday or just Feb ?.

Cheers

i will try to make it, gotta get my car on the road

Easy Nathan , get the head tomorrow , 1 evening to bolt it on , jobs a good un.:)

Just in feb. it will be 1st sun of every month.. Unless there is a conflict.

Easy Nathan , get the head tomorrow , 1 evening to bolt it on , jobs a good un.:)

IMAG0538_zpsf208cc55.jpg

thanks steve, looks like new.your guys are spot on //////..and I cannot do this r/r in 1 day,my2002 skills are weeee baby =;(>

Steve,

Scott and I knew of your Willow Springs adventure this Sunday ..... another good reason to push it to the following Sunday so as to work around that.

See you on Sunday the 10th (if not sooner !!).

Cheers,

Carl

I was only kidding Nathan , take your time & get it done right 1st time.good luck.

Carl , thanks to you & Scott for the sentiment , we know who our friends are, we will be at the coolest Bimmer lunch on the 10th :)

Cheers

You guys should swing by supercar sunday on Topanga early on Sunday! The feature make is BMW and it would be nice to show some 'real' BMWs off there! I'll be there with my 'new' Manila 1600 and would love to meet some of the crew!

Also, it'll be a really big show with a ton of cool cars...:-)

Stephen

Believe it or not after they were forced to give up making airplane engenes the the first BMW was a motorcycle!

A few people

Have told me there coming, anyone else? I would like to get a head count..