• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I am back with a NK2000

HBChris

It has only been 6 or 7 weeks but I'm back on board and will be asking lots of questions as I bring this NK2000 up to snuff. This is the 1969 I purchased from Rey and previously owned by Steve L, lots of money was spent on a very solid car including lots of NOS parts. I need to do some exhaust work and probably front suspension and brakes. It already has a 5-speed so highway cruising will be nice. I bought a set of black plates for it and will start the tidying process shortly. Hmm, wouldn't a nice Ti setup be sweet? Thanks Rey for your friendship and generousity.

post-9115-13667668361397_thumb.jpg

post-9115-1366766836229_thumb.jpg

post-9115-13667668363292_thumb.jpg

post-9115-13667668364209_thumb.jpg

post-9115-1366766836507_thumb.jpg

HBChris

`73 3.0CS Chamonix, `69 2000 NK Atlantik

`70 2800 Polaris, `79 528i Chamonix

Mike and Kiva,

I am counting on you guys to help me learn about this NK! I know 02s and coupes and apparently since this is a US NK many of the parts are 2002 unlike earlier models. Does it have a 4.10 diff? I know, crawl under and check but first it needs tires. Thanks.

Chris

HBChris

`73 3.0CS Chamonix, `69 2000 NK Atlantik

`70 2800 Polaris, `79 528i Chamonix

Chris!! We had to somehow keep you in the BMW family !!

So we pulled out all the stops and had to entice you with this car .

Allot of time and effort was put into that car to get it where it is today. I am sure you will take it to the next level .

You won't find a better group of enthusiasts than the NK folks!

Congratulations Chris!

Rey

I'm a BMW Zombie and there's no cure!

I help in any way I can.

Thanks to this forum and the one on the UK board there is SO much more info on NK's than what was available in years past. Heck, I didn't even know these cars even existed 4 years ago. My first exposure was seeing Rey's blue (now S14) NK on Bring a Trailer. These NK's are really great cars and it's nice to see them getting some much deserved exposure.

Don't forget to add it to the registry stickied at the top of the page.

Very nice car indeed, like Rey's other cars, 100% attention to details. However, it doesn't do justice to otherwise a beautiful car (I am sure it wasn't Rey's choice) to use those Taiwanese made seat belts with cheesy plastic parts etc (expect for webbing). You know where I stand Chris. She cries for a nice period correct Euro Autoflug set. You know, I made a nice Autoflug set for Kris' new M2, but I believe he is going with safety harness; you guys may make work something out. Just saying...

Very nice car indeed, like Rey's other cars, 100% attention to details. However, it doesn't do justice to otherwise a beautiful car (I am sure it wasn't Rey's choice) to use those Taiwanese made seat belts with cheesy plastic parts etc (expect for webbing). You know where I stand Chris. She cries for a nice period correct Euro Autoflug set. You know, I made a nice Autoflug set for Kris' new M2, but I believe he is going with safety harness; you guys may make work something out. Just saying...

No your belts are going in my car Al. They are sweet

70 M2 2.5L