Desiderio

Oh..... the sweet mystery of" Lights" Can you save

5 posts / 513 viewsLast Reply

Hi my tail light behind my passengers side Right? 1972 2002 base. And the right turn signal light, went out! after i put a starter in oh the mystery

fused separately left and right...

As for the turn signal--front or rear? if front, check the ground as the front parking/turn signal assy grounds through the mounting screws. And for both, check the bulb--could be loose or burned out. Probably a coincidence with the starter replacement, as they are not related except being on the same car...

mike

You gotta love those weird coincidences. Doubt anyone would wire the lights through the starter :D

You gotta love those weird coincidences. Doubt anyone would wire the lights through the starter :D

The previous owner of my truck would of... Dear lord is it messed up.

On topic though, have you checked for voltage at the light?

Fixed, Thanks! The thing is im getting used to the new site , sorry for the delay.  I found this guy the knows his lights on 2002's thank gad!  DEZ