• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reported attack site?! (IMPORTANT)

Collinster742002

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm still getting it too. i use google chrome browser on my dell latitude E6400.

it says:

WARNING! something's not right here!

blah blah blah go back or proceed anyway.

thanks for looking into it all steve.

matt

About 249,000 results (0.21 seconds)

Search Results

Google search produced the following just now:

BMW 2002 FAQ - Home

www.bmw2002faq.com/This site may harm your computer.

The BMW 2002 FAQ is a community-based and community-supported informational resource for BMW '02 series cars that were built from 1968 through 1977.

BMW 2002 FAQ | Facebook

www.facebook.com/BMW2002FAQThe BMW 2002 FAQ is a community-based and community-supported informational resource for BMW '02 series cars that were built from 1966 through 1977.

bmw 2002 picture thread - StanceWorks

www.stanceworks.com › ... › Appreciation Threads

93 posts - 21 authors - Aug 19, 2010

When I clicked I got this:

Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!

Suggestions:

Return to the previous page and pick another result.

Try another search to find what you're looking for.

Or you can continue to http://www.bmw2002faq.com/ at your own risk. For detailed information about the problems we found, visit Google's Safe Browsing diagnostic page for this site.

For more information about how to protect yourself from harmful software online, you can visit StopBadware.org.

If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google's Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Advisory provided by Google

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for bmw2002faq.com

What is the current listing status for bmw2002faq.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 8 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 195 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 24 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-12-16, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-12-16.

Malicious software includes 2 exploit(s), 1 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 35 domain(s), including nuueurcr.justdied.com/, spldwj.ftp1.biz/, xjbpom.justdied.com/.

3 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including sjfszyu.4pu.com/, vycbtwb.justdied.com/, xjbpom.justdied.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS26347 (DREAMHOST).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, bmw2002faq.com appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 1 site(s) including 2002faq.com/.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.

If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

This was at 11:32am Eastern on a Toshiba using Google Chrome. I hope this is helpful.

Tom

Connecticut

Home for Feral BMWs

1973 2002 Malaga (with frosting), 1982 323i Baur

1991 325ix (winter), 1977 320i (carbed), 1989 325ix

1989 325iC (summer), 1979 323i (project), 1978 320i (parts)

http://baurspotting.blogspot.com/

Esty, when you get the warning does it give you a link in the description? I've been able to copy and paste the link to get to the site from a Google search. They make it so you can proceed at your own risk if you copy and paste the link from the warning.

Hopefully that's somewhat helpful for everyone having the Google search issue.

way-around_zpse5126ad9.jpg

1974 Malaga 2002 4282899 "Little Red"

1976 Polaris 2002 2374061 "Rusty Shackleford" 

1998 Dk. Blue Volvo S70 T5 "Carlene"- 221k Miles