Collinster742002

Reported attack site?! (IMPORTANT)

70 posts / 5172 viewsLast Reply

Collinster,

I got the same "caution" warning earlier today ...... no idea what's up.

Cheers,

Carl

just got a malware warning myself. Possibly related to all of the spammers recently?

Nice seats...

I have no idea; hopefully someone just pressed a wrong button or something. It would really suck if we actually had malware on here...

I added the seats to keep it related to 02's; but should I remove those and leave this as a concern post? I just wanted to raise concern across the board.

Probably no issue there, as long as you are running antivirus , and it's up to date. Seats look good. Why is your st wheel upside down?

That might explain why I just had to send my tower out to our IT guy to fix and remove a virus.

Might also explain a recent rash of potential buyers flaking out on this board.

i just got the warning as well

post-2154-13667667317691_thumb.gif

Who is running PC vs a Mac.

I have a Mac and my AV is not showing any attacks on my system. But I also did get the same alert and chose to ignore it and view the site.

Who is running PC vs a Mac.

I have a Mac and my AV is not showing any attacks on my system. But I also did get the same alert and chose to ignore it and view the site.

i'm running windows...and it's not an antivirus alert...i always run my browser in a sandbox without any antivirus...

it's like the warning pages i've seen occasionally when i click a link from a google search

Guest Anonymous

After opening FAQ my Secure anywhere anti virus reported a virus and immediately cleaned it from the systen

I checked faq on virustotal and the only warning came from google out of 33 url scanners which really sucks because google seems to run the internet when it comes to browsing hence all the warnings.

It appears that the site host Dreamhost is either hosting other sites that are malicious in intent or have been attacked and hosting malicious code.

Regardless the faq is clean however Admin needs to contact site host and either get them to resolve issues including a clean bill of health from google or change hosts.

Jeff

What is the current listing status for bmw2002faq.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 6 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 24 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 7 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-12-11, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-12-11.

Malicious software includes 1 exploit(s).

Malicious software is hosted on 3 domain(s), including nuueurcr.justdied.com/, svcdreuqz.dsmtp.com/, nevtun.com/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including nuueurcr.justdied.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS26347 (DREAMHOST).

What is the current listing status for bmw2002faq.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 6 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 24 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 7 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-12-11, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-12-11.

Malicious software includes 1 exploit(s).

Malicious software is hosted on 3 domain(s), including nuueurcr.justdied.com/, svcdreuqz.dsmtp.com/, nevtun.com/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including nuueurcr.justdied.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS26347 (DREAMHOST).

Well that's odd. The second picture I posted was that exact message; only coming up clean it seems. This is really strange.