• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flares, Seat, harnesses, rear spoiler, 205/60/13s,

s99

LOCAL SALES ONLY. I am sorry I just dont have the time to ship out items.

Full set of turbo flares (4th flare not pictured) They have been wet sanded multiple times and ready for paint! I have brand new black striping for them aswell. $150

8255234395_60ab8a91f1_z.jpg

Brand new Corbeau Forza seat. I have two brackets, one for a driver and passenger seat. $150 for the seat, $75 for both brackets.

8256305210_7b65c05cbe_z.jpg

2 Five-Point Corbeau harnesses. Brand new, never used. Ive installed them in my car but never used them. $75 for both

Zender rear turbo spoiler. In great shape just needs to be cleaned. $60

8255234221_b8a20a7d72_z.jpg

4 Falken ZE-502 205/60/13 tires. In awesome shape with lots of life! $100 for the set

8255233775_fc45a22065_z.jpg

8255234033_d173fbed2f_z.jpg

Unknown brand airdam. I used it during autocross so it has some damage from rocks and various things. it has slits cut out for big bumpers It is sanded down and ready for paint. $50

8256306168_c37ea0bab9_z.jpg

8256306320_4fe05a47a8_z.jpg

Are the flares sold? Could you get a shipping quote for the tires to 45371 if you would be willing to ship them? Also, not to thread jack, but could you give me any info on the roll bar-brand, etc? I like it.

Thanks!

-Tom

75 Inka 2002-"Holly"

92 240sx KA-T

94 Infiniti G20T-"Eloise"

04 ZX6RR-"Mia"

How much to ship the turbo flares to 53005? Thanks.

I'll have the shipping quote for you by tomorrow!

Im interested on the rear zender spolier email me more info and pic

Emailed!

That's an Z-products front spoiler circa late 80's early 90's I still have one in the back room. All that z product stuff was really thick Fbrgls. Good stuff but not around anymore

Awesome! I've only seen a few around. Nice to finally know!

Any idea what brand the flares are?

I can't say for sure. I bought them from a FAQ member about a year ago. They fit very well.

Second dibs on the rear spoiler!

I'll let you know if the first buyer falls through!

I want that roll bar, can pick up next weekend.

Sounds good! Email or text me to set up a time that would work best!

I'm next in line for roll bar and Zender spoiler.

I will let you know if anything falls through!

Are the flares sold? Could you get a shipping quote for the tires to 45371 if you would be willing to ship them? Also, not to thread jack, but could you give me any info on the roll bar-brand, etc? I like it.

Thanks!

-Tom

There are currently a few people interested in them. Sure thing on the quote! I will have it by tomorrow! Let me check the brand and I will get back to you!

• 3 weeks later...