Sign in to follow this  
ptbadboy

photo posting w/adds

9 posts / 863 viewsLast Reply

I know all about John's (eurotrash) photobucket tutorial, but there seems to be other ways to just insert photos with adds, that when clicked on will expand. Esty once responded, but I lost it. Have since tried to "Choose File", "Add Attachment", etc. to no avail. Is there a max size that can be inserted with the add? Have also tried dropping the photo from my desktop to the add, and the jpeg signature shows in the box, but never shows in the add.

Using small Panasonic digital, then transfer to iPhoto, then desktop.

I'm not a techie, and that's as far as I've gotten.

Would really appreciate some assistance.

Thanks,

don

ptbadboy,

Keep trying. You will figure it out. I applaud your efforts and courtesy when posting a for sale and including a photo. Good form.

+1

Thanks cxzsaq. Now to learn how to repost new to get attention to price and photo mods. This is tougher than building my car!( That's the next project: posting pics of my "75 rebuild[ named: Tony Boo ] that I did over the last year :) )

don

(pppsssstttt. It's JASON.)

Thanks, JASON, I got that shortly after having acknowledged you as John, when I visited speaker kick panels. Are you still making those by the way? Going to replace my speakered door panels with virgins, and will need to do something with those blasters.

don