• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

. (nt)

slmorissette

Hi Shawn,

If the lug nut wrench is 19mm for the 2002's, I will take it, as I need another one in better shape then the one I have, as I have a complete set from almost every year from 1966 to 2010 various models. if 17mm I have several and I will not need it. I will see what sells and what doesnt and we can work some trade like I mention when we meet to get what you need from me to fix your car. And your prices are very reasonable. If the rims euroturnsignals dont sell for what your asking price is, I may buy them and re-sale them for a higher price. So I hope all the parts sell for what you want and not best offer.

SHAWN bmwextremeguy.

P.S

I will have my truck ready to meet you with your items you want, I am dealing with insurance company on my totaled M5. So me getting around has tighten for a bit But I can met you like we talked about this week or next?