• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3.64 LSD for sale

Armond

This is a spare I've been holding on to hoping to use it someday.been happy with the 3.91 so i dont need this any longer. Shafts spin freely and smoothly but condition installed is unknown. 450 plus shipping. Sold as is. Thank you.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

e21 Armond?

It was pulled from another 02 so I really cannot confirm if it came from an e21. Could also be the rare factory option. I can look at any markings if you tell me what to look for.

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

Mario Andretti

Don't you owe me for stealing away all those free 13" tires, giving me a bunk radio, cheapin-out of the roof rack I sold you, and for all the personal insults on this board, not to mention the freebie bits you stuff your pockets with whenever you show up at A1.

But what do I know

I'm interested but if Armond is a shady seller, it isn't worth the hassle. Please confirm if i should walk away from the deal or not? I deal with too many assholes at work, i won't want assholes mixed in with my hobbies (my 2002).

1972 Malaga (according to DMV) 2002. (Manufactured in '71)

http://www.beemersandbits.com

'77 BMW R100S '73 BMW Cafe bike  1966 Triumph T100C  1966 R90/2 BMW Sidecar Rig  1956 MV Agusta Turismo Rapido

I'm interested but if Armond is a shady seller, it isn't worth the hassle. Please confirm if i should walk away from the deal or not? I deal with too many assholes at work, i won't want assholes mixed in with my hobbies (my 2002).

I can't speak for anyone else, but I had a positive experience with Armond. I bought a Momo Prototipo from him for a fair price and it was just as he described and it was shipped quickly.

-David

1972 2002 - 2577652 Follow the fun

Don't you owe me for stealing away all those free 13" tires, giving me a bunk radio, cheapin-out of the roof rack I sold you, and for all the personal insults on this board, not to mention the freebie bits you stuff your pockets with whenever you show up at A1.

LOL..didn't I tell you to stop after three beers??? you and JP on a date again? LMAO..

Obtw..I restored that 25 dollar Yakima rack I bought from you for fitty. You can have it back for 100. Oh wait..it's too nice for mad max. Nevermind.

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

Mario Andretti

OK Ok.... maybe i misread that posting from 'conkitchen' and it was meant as a joke. i just hear of way too many people getting skunked on this forum these days.

Somebody just hit me up who is semi-local that has one to spare. If it doesn't happen and Armond, if you still have it, i'll hit you up.

-josh

1972 Malaga (according to DMV) 2002. (Manufactured in '71)

http://www.beemersandbits.com

'77 BMW R100S '73 BMW Cafe bike  1966 Triumph T100C  1966 R90/2 BMW Sidecar Rig  1956 MV Agusta Turismo Rapido

[

Could also be the rare factory option. I can look at any markings if you tell me what to look for.

easiest way to tell is looking at the covers of the output shafts. 4-bolts signify 2002 version, 6-bolts signify e21 version.

i was pleasantly surprised to discover that the 3.64 LSD i purchased off this board for a very good price, turned out to have 4-bolts on the side covers, and smooth rotation on the input shaft. i was 'jonny-on-the-spot' when i saw that posting!

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa