• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buyer Beware!!!: Mehpowered

mike472

The jury is still out on this. I still have not received my manifold

Mike Katsoris CCA#13294                                                

74 InkaGangster 4281862

2016 Porsche Boxster Spyder,    2004 BMW R1150RT,  
76 Estorilblau 2740318                      

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent him an email at the same time I posted my last message here. Still no reply

Mike Katsoris CCA#13294                                                

74 InkaGangster 4281862

76 Estorilblau 2740318                      

Mike,

I hope everything works out in the end. Some people just do not know how to do basic business and follow etiquette. I have dealt with it here and most everywhere else but the good news is it is definitely a select few and the majority of sellers have basic common sense.

Good luck either way.

My 2002 was manufactured on September 15th, 1971 and delivered on October 22nd, 1971 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Granada, paint code 023. It was sold on New Years Eve December 31st 1971.

Mike,

I hope everything works out in the end. Some people just do not know how to do basic business and follow etiquette. I have dealt with it here and most everywhere else but the good news is it is definitely a select few and the majority of sellers have basic common sense.

Good luck either way.

Psymon,

Thanks for the sentiment. I got the manifold today so all is well in the world. I agree with you. I have had nothing but good experiences so far with people on the board. I like to think it goes with the ownership ethos of the 2002. Honest, straight talking, down to earth folks who treat people like they want to be treated. I can't think of anyone I've met in the 36 years I have been involved with BMW's and especially 2002's that I didn't like. Some may have have some strange ways about them but great people none the less. I think I was more upset that one of our flock had the stones to do something like that. Turns out he was a good guy after all.

Mike Katsoris CCA#13294                                                

74 InkaGangster 4281862

76 Estorilblau 2740318                      

Mike,

Good luck either way.

Psymon,

Thanks for the sentiment. I got the manifold today so all is well in the world. I agree with you. I have had nothing but good experiences so far with people on the board. I like to think it goes with the ownership ethos of the 2002. Honest, straight talking, down to earth folks who treat people like they want to be treated. I can't think of anyone I've met in the 36 years I have been involved with BMW's and especially 2002's that I didn't like. Some may have have some strange ways about them but great people none the less. I think I was more upset that one of our flock had the stones to do something like that. Turns out he was a good guy after all.

Good to hear it worked out in the end. I still have to install the ansa exhaust i bought from you. :-)

My 2002 was manufactured on September 15th, 1971 and delivered on October 22nd, 1971 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Granada, paint code 023. It was sold on New Years Eve December 31st 1971.