• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just got pics back from Performance BMW for my June Feature

Gbare02tii

Thanks for all the great comments guys...There are alot of Bluttech parts on this one too! M20 swap in two weeks!

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

that is a carbon fiber camera boom, not a video camera boom. the car is actully being pushed and not running.

The airdam is an original Zender, much like the IE

The wheels are 15x7 front 15x8 rear, Epsilon (Southern Way) three piece wheels wraped in 205/50/15's all the way around.

BTW: My wifes 74 2002 will hit the news stands in the November issue of PBMW Magazine...It is Porsche Signal Orange with a Kamei front Airdam..keep a look out for it..She is an FAQ'er as well.

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

that is a carbon fiber camera boom, not a video camera boom. the car is actully being pushed and not running.

The airdam is an original Zender, much like the IE

The wheels are 15x7 front 15x8 rear, Epsilon (Southern Way) three piece wheels wraped in 205/50/15's all the way around.

BTW: My wifes 74 2002 will hit the news stands in the November issue of PBMW Magazine...It is Porsche Signal Orange with a Kamei front Airdam..keep a look out for it..She is an FAQ'er as well.

They fit up under the flares really nice, what's the offset on them? Also are you running any spacers on them?

Not sure of the offset but I know they are low...I removed them from an Ex-Racer 320i. No spacers. I had to cut the small lip out of the back to help the rubbing. full tank of gas and it rubs a little. the car is a little lower in the front since those pics...

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

can you tell me what the diameter of your exhaust pipe is?

Uhm... Rather tell us your CAR'S exhaust diameter. Or pm jolly the other info if that is what he meant. lol

Jacques

'71 2002 Malaga, fun weekender

'70 2002ti Colorado, Restoration/money pit

'74 2002 turbo in my dreams, sideways...