• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Plans Thwarted By Coming Apocalypse

ClayW

dont worry...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/11/21-reasons-may-21-not-end-of-world_n_860747.html#s277570&title=21_Our_Milk

plus the exact same guy said the exact same thing in 1998. he wasnt the first one either. about 80% of the new testament says it was supposed to have happened a ways back too.

actually, we have a little more time. Nostradamus predicts the world will end in 2012 on Dec 21st I think - with a natural disaster. so relax, enjoy, drink a beer

1970 Agave work in progress

Born on May 14 1970 and delivered May 19th 1970 to NYC to Hoffman Motor Corp. Agave code 071

new guy

help appreciated!

other cars: 1991 318is / 1999 540iT

actually, we have a little more time. Nostradamus predicts the world will end in 2012 on Dec 21st I think - with a natural disaster. so relax, enjoy, drink a beer

Wasnt that the Mayans?

http://www.satansrapture.com/nostra2012.htm

lots of bold colorful text, lol

1970 Agave work in progress

Born on May 14 1970 and delivered May 19th 1970 to NYC to Hoffman Motor Corp. Agave code 071

new guy

help appreciated!

other cars: 1991 318is / 1999 540iT

lol whatever happened to

"Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night."

booyah!

FAQ member #4044

Ain't gonna happen.

I have too much work piled up to do.

If the end of the world is gonna come, it's gonna be on a day when I'm all caught up at work, thinking I can take it easy, relax a bit, maybe leave work early and go on a bike ride in the afternoon. So, my prediction is that we all have quite a ways to go before the end of the world.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

• 2 weeks later...