• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 2002: Now with Megasquirt/ITB Goodness.

The Susquehanna motorsports kit is plug and play. Just attach the battery lead and plug one of the old headlamp plugs into it as a trigger. No cutting.

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi awesome build man, want to build something similar in future. Do you have some hp numbers on that build? Or fuel consumption?:D It will be nice to see difference between stock engine, carb'd and itb setup. Thank you. Or if you say that differnce between stock and itb is hell big it's enough :D.

E30 M10B18 ---- actually dead but i hope that someday fun week car :D

Thanks! No HP numbers yet. Dyno time is still being planned. If I had to guess I would say 125-130 at the wheels.

MPG is a guess since my speedometer reads a bit fast. But on the highway, my estimates are high 20s, if not 30-ish. Around town, maybe low-mid 20s.

Edited by Chamonix72

-David

1972 2002 - 2577652 Follow the fun

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

So, me, my wife and the 2002 have relocated to TX. Prior to leaving, Midnight Motorsport built a new custom 2.5” exhaust with an Ireland long tube header. The old exhaust hung WAY too low and would have gotten hung up on the transporter.

05a81df488d8c665bdd85572527babed.jpg

da79a1d4240c3c512c14179c851d2d2f.jpg

442dd65c6be5bb5b904700f32fb1aabf.jpg

-David

1972 2002 - 2577652 Follow the fun

• 3 weeks later...