• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Wheels

bluebmw

Should get some new tires on them too and a set of lowering springs :P

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

I agree about the new tires and lowering springs. And did you know you got photo-bombed by a YukonXL? Wheels look great, tho!

Matthew

Chastity: the most unnatural of sexual perversions.

74 tii, 99 BMW R1100R, 99 E320, 01 S4 Avant

I feel poor now :P I have a 94 Chevy truck for a parts hauler! Thats an expensive parts rig!!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

I put my Epsilons on today. What do you think?
i'm diggin' the turkis longtime but i think your car would rock even more if you mounted an oval german tourist plate on the front and back, too. also some rectangular amber fog lamps and a black Kamei front air dam with original red/orange/yellow decal would set you apart from the crowd.

i'm diggin' the turkis longtime but i think your car would rock even more if you mounted an oval german tourist plate on the front and back, too. also some rectangular amber fog lamps and a black Kamei front air dam with original red/orange/yellow decal would set you apart from the crowd.

Thanks for the tips. It's actually faded Pastellblau, but I love Turkis too!

I'm going for the period-correct tuner look without flares or any super expensive modifications. Up next are Euro or roundie bumpers, fog lights, euro turn signals, bilstein/IE suspension and eventually a 5 speed.

1966 2000ti Chamonix - old racer, new project

1967 1600 Bristol - stock as a rock

1976 2002 Pastellblau - Alpina tribute

Parts For Sale - The Paddock

Thanks for the tips. It's actually faded Pastellblau, but I love Turkis too!

I'm going for the period-correct tuner look without flares or any super expensive modifications. Up next are Euro or roundie bumpers, fog lights, euro turn signals, bilstein/IE suspension and eventually a 5 speed.

wow, it really looked like turkis to me, but now i see! sounds like down the road, your car gonna "check all the boxes" for current desirable 02 modz.