• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best CL Ad ever... No 02 Content

02for2

"Dis hoe sound like it needa cough drop...." - Still crackin' up over this one.

"THA CAR RUN LIKA MUTHAFUCKA I DNE RACED AND DID ALL TYPES OF SHIT IN DIS CAR AND IT HAS ALWAYS GOTTEN ME FROM A 2 B WIT NO ISSUE BUT SHIT IF ALL DIS SOUND GOOD FUCK WIT ME..." - I cannot even imagine the type of person this would sound good to, but I bet there's one out there.

Cheers!

1976 BMW 2002

1990 BMW 325is (newest addition)

1990 Porsche 964 C4 Cabriolet

Ugggg now you guys feel my pain. I spend a lot of time in these areas since I work in the foreclosure business. Imagine trying to explain to people like this that their landlord did not pay the mortgage and the house was foreclosed even though they paid the rent

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

Ugggg now you guys feel my pain. I spend a lot of time in these areas since I work in the foreclosure business. Imagine trying to explain to people like this that their landlord did not pay the mortgage and the house was foreclosed even though they paid the rent

Actually, I work for the Sheriffs Department in L.A. and I hand out the eviction notices to said people. So I don't have to imagine too hard...dirty job but someone has to do it.

68' 2002, GRANADA RED

88' 325es, RED (previous car)

77' 320i, SIERRA BEIGE (previous car)

www.68roundie.blogspot.com