• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Photo set - BBS RS take 1

oz_tom

Damn, my next 02 has to be a square with small bumpers. Brian, are you listening? I know you're bored of your 75 already!

Man, You, Julio and frenchee think you know me huh??? I ain't changing my wheels or bumpers, no plans to sell either.

Yea, maybe not today.....tomorrow is a new day tho.

And yes, we do know you. You're going to be tricked into a hotel room one day and see all of us with an Intervention counselor and a van waiting outside to take you to a facility in AZ somewhere for your recovery.

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

Damn, my next 02 has to be a square with small bumpers. Brian, are you listening? I know you're bored of your 75 already!

Man, You, Julio and frenchee think you know me huh??? I ain't changing my wheels or bumpers, no plans to sell either.

Yea, maybe not today.....tomorrow is a new day tho.

And yes, we do know you. You're going to be tricked into a hotel room one day and see all of us with an Intervention counselor and a van waiting outside to take you to a facility in AZ somewhere for your recovery.

haha you guys r too funny

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD

Thanks all!

Did you end up having to use the same front spacers or had to go bigger? Did you fit 205/45 on the rear?

I did use the front spacers, like you mentioned there was a little bit of room but it was close so I stuck to the tried and tested route. I went 195/45 but 195/45 options here are limited so Im not a huge fan of the tyres on them at the moment. I might pull the Yokohamas off the Alpinas and put them on.

sweet. what color is the car, though? hard to tell with the pchopping

Its Schwarz Black. The processing was done in Lightroom - the photographer is very good with his post shot processing in this. I love the vignette and effects he was able to get.

where can you get a set of these they are BAD!!!!

Right place at the right time! Also try the usual places, craigslist, vwvortex, ebay

Tom, your car keeps getting better and better with time! Those wheels look sick.

Thanks Harry! Got to represent the Schwarz brotherhood!

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

Tom you rep schwarz so well. The wheels look outstanding, gold with chrome is the look I think for a black car. How does it drive with the 195/45 out back? With CJ's help I spec'd a set of staggered wheels which will probably need 195/45 or 195/50. They should be in from Japan in about a month. I think you will like them.

70 M2 2.5L