• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Heist.

heist

Send me the dimensions of the plates for the rear upper shock mounts and I'll draw something up for you. I need to know maximum OD of the plate and what size the hole in the middle needs to be for the upper shock bushing. If I can ever find that pic of the rear strut brace that Brent made I'll post it.

Plugged the 2 lines that go to vent and put my hotspark pointless ignition in. Just need to do the timing tomorrow. Picked up some R40 lugs too :)

990.jpg

991.jpg

993.jpg

992.jpg

I figured if I was going to be doing all this bodywork I might as well take the orange sidemarkers off. They are just too big and obnoxious. Also yeah the welder should have been turned up for the newer welds I just was in a hurry. It was a previous setting from when I had to deal with the paper thin fenders. Also I will get the dimensions soon thanks!

Why are you glassing over the flares? They look pretty straight as they are... why not just throw on a bit of filler and paint over that? Looks great so far, keep the updates coming!

Amazing... just by the look of it, I am already tired...anyhow good work. One thing you might want to do while you are at it is to throw out that old fan, and put in an electrical push/pull from the back of the radiator. I am sure most will agree, it will save you a lot of grief and space.

Good Luck...cheering for you...

THOU SHALT DRIVE AN 02