• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parting ’73-02 before crusher; Walnut Creek and Hollister CA

layers

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'd be interested in your front floor pans if you could get them to the bay area. i'm in marin.

jerryallsmanATyahooDOTcom

=======================================

Hi Jerry--

I do not think we will get into cutting bodywork, but I'll keep your request in mind. See my private e-mail.

Larry Ayers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

’73 Malaga— first car, now gone

'74tii Malaga

• 4 weeks later...

"Interested in BBK. email me at tito si 559 @ aol DOT com (No spaces) Thanks"

Hi Tito--

I have not heard from you recently. Please reply (privately if you choose) so we can move ahead. Otherwise I must assume that you are no longer interested in a BBK.

Larry Ayers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'74tii Malaga

• 6 months later...

also very interested in front bumper I'm in san jose let me know if those 2 are still available to come up this weekend thank you.

1971- 02-Malaga -(Ginger)- 2nd owner

1973-02- chamonix (sold)

pardon any grammatical errors in my posts, im probably on my cell phone.

Hi...Mike in Santa Cruz..

Big Brake still available? I can come and get it...

mahalo51@sbcglobal.net

Hi Mike--

Thanks for your inquiry. I did sell the BBK (after a couple of false starts) to Jose in Downey, but the SS brake lines and the brake backing plates remain. I bet you still have your backing plates, but you could be interested in the brake lines; let me know...

Larry

Larry Ayers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'74tii Malaga

• 2 weeks later...

Hi kyser-soza--

Sorry it took me a few days to respond; my original post was 9 months ago! But I still have the distributor (not the BBK; sold that a while back). Are you interested in just the bare distributor or the electrical parts, too (Western Controls trigger for electronic ignition, Delta Mark10B ignition, MSD idle retarder)? I've used the distributor for a while but it still worked up to the accident, and after replacing the broken cap and blowing out some dust it ran the engine afterward to show it still works.

Do you know that you want an 005 distributor? Note it has the same mechanical advance curve as the 180 008 that came on the '73 (not the tii 151 008), but 005 has a 5 degree vacuum advance instead of 5 degree vacuum retard of the 008. Of course, if you have a distributor machine (or shop) you can make the curve what you want.

Let me know which items you want and I'll develop a price.

Larry

post-20308-13667648050267_thumb.jpg

MSD8981 cat page 100722.pdf

Larry Ayers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'74tii Malaga