• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parting ’73-02 before crusher; Walnut Creek and Hollister CA

layers

With transmission and engine sold (thanks Morgan and Bob!), now preparing to find new homes for additional good parts before the crusher man visits Hollister. Prefer to transfer parts in Walnut Creek, or possibly large parts in Hollister. Body panels are not in good condition (well, perhaps the floor pan is...), and I retained most interior parts. Prices are very negotiable. Some interesting items include:

• Ireland Engineering Big Brake Kit― see [http] with SS non-DOT brake lines{BBK sold; SSlines not}

• 3 ATS 6x13 silver wheels― used over 20 years, good to pretty good condition w/ Yokohama 185-70/13 T-rated tires (4 tires, about ½ worn){SOLD}

• 1-piece dash (from ’74) ― no cracks but 4” shallow gash at left above instruments (and hole for extra gauge cluster about where a tii clock mounts){reserved}

• 3.64 open differential― FREE!{acquired}

• ZF rebuilt steering box (about 11 years old){SOLD}

• Weber 32/36 (15K miles since new) on intake manifold{SOLD}

• Front sub-frame from 2002haus― reinforced, powder-coated; looks straight{SOLD}

• 005 distributor― rebushed about 15 years ago; w/Western Controls sensor for electronic ignition (Delta Mk 10B ) & MSD idle retard

• Round tail lamps

Some other parts are also available (like the exhaust manifold and a 320i internal regulator alternator), but this car met the crusher-man on 5 January 2011. Rest in Peace!

post-18303-13667635244326_thumb.jpg

post-18303-13667635245359_thumb.jpg

Larry Ayers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

’73 Malaga— first car, now gone

'74tii Malaga

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi

Would like to get front sub frame.

Please email me or post your email.

I am in San Jose CA

Julio

trailbandito@sbcglobal.net

'69 2002 (M2 for 2012) daily driver

'71 911 T (2.4s) powered Weekend joyride

'67 VW Crew Cab Turbo truck parts hauler

--------------------------------------------------

www.eurovintageparts.com

Hey Larry, if the steering box is still available, i'd be interested.

My e-mail is cpadagasjr at yahoo dot com.

I can pick up this weekend.

TIA- Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

Do you have the sheet metal piece that sits above the firewall that the hood bar, window washer nozzles etc attach to?

<p>69 (M2 Project-stalled); 72tii (a) Taiga/ m42 swap in process;91 E30 vert; 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS; 65 Mustang fastback 500hp+ resto mod in process ;72 Porsche 911s project; 70 2002 M2 2.5L getting closer

• 2 weeks later...
Interested in the Big Brake Kit. Can pick it up. Email me! Thanks!

Hi s99--

So far I have not heard your response to my e-mails about the BBK. Please e-mail or call today, or I will move on the the next person who is interested. Thanks!

Larry Ayers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'74tii Malaga

Interested in the Big Brake Kit. Can pick it up. Email me! Thanks!

Hi s99--

So far I have not heard your response to my e-mails about the BBK. Please e-mail or call today, or I will move on the the next person who is interested. Thanks!

======================================================

OK, I guess that s99 fell off the face of Earth, so I'll move on the the next interested party. Tito, I'll send you a private message.

Larry Ayers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'74tii Malaga