• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey Blunt

skelatons

The p/n for the hose I gave you is a good number. (see pic). I also got the cover, as I never heard back from you on that. Seems it never goes smoothly when I try to order something from you. Guess I'm just the anti Blunt.

I got the temp switch I needed also. It was a different one than the one you suggested.

Anyway, thanks for trying. Later.

post-1598-13667629832499_thumb.jpg

1973 2002

2002 steel gray Mcoupe

Brad

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man thats pretty jacked up to call someone out on this board like that. Especially someone with such a great reputation in the 02 community like BLUNT. I have ordered thousands of dollars worth of parts from BLUNT and its been always smooth. Maybe its the person doing the ordering. I recommend you sell your 02 and go buy yourself a nice KIA. That way you can take it to the dealship

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

Hey dumbass (nbristow01 in Dallas),

Why don't you let Blunt answer for himself. I know you don't know this, but he and I have exchanged numerous emails over the last few years. Mostly off this board just for reasons like this, some ass speaking for him when he is perfectly capable himself.

I'm sure he has at leas 1 of the emails, which will have all the responses from both of us. He's pretty sharp on this parts stuff and will catch a mistake if 1 was made. And I never make mistakes when I order parts from him. I've already gone over all the mails, which is why I posted it here. Got nothing to do with calling someone out.

As far as I can tell, he and I will be cool with what we both write. I read the mails with my glasses on, so I know what was written. So dude, let him answer and not turn this post into a pissin' contest.

1973 2002

2002 steel gray Mcoupe

Brad

Hey dumbass (nbristow01 in Dallas),

Why don't you let Blunt answer for himself. I know you don't know this, but he and I have exchanged numerous emails over the last few years. Mostly off this board just for reasons like this, some ass speaking for him when he is perfectly capable himself.

I'm sure he has at leas 1 of the emails, which will have all the responses from both of us. He's pretty sharp on this parts stuff and will catch a mistake if 1 was made. And I never make mistakes when I order parts from him. I've already gone over all the mails, which is why I posted it here. Got nothing to do with calling someone out.

As far as I can tell, he and I will be cool with what we both write. I read the mails with my glasses on, so I know what was written. So dude, let him answer and not turn this post into a pissin' contest.

You must be the same type of guy who likes to raise his voice in public arena so it makes you feel good. You can hurt your elbow patting your back.

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.

Still, it does seem pretty low to put your rant out on this forum.

If you've got Blunt's email address use it. Keep the negative vibes offline.

1974 polaris A 4281992 (total resto with 5-spd conversion)

1976 jadegrun 2744974 (sold then killed by the new owner, grrrr!)

1976 sahara A 2392532 (sold)

1971 nevada 2571108(RIP)

And just exactly what impression did you think you're creating with new members seeking a reliable parts supplier? Or, did you not think things through that far?

Note to new FAQ members: Blunt (Blunttech.com) is a fellow enthusiast who should be on your short list of parts suppliers - period.

Never let school get in the way of your education!

SiteNamecopy.jpg

If you have his email and write with him then why on earth would you have made this post in the first place?? Looks to me like your sole purpose was to hurt his reputation. As far as I am concerned that is a sissy ass way of dealing with stuff...and yes I would say that to your face

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

Any of ya'll play Warhawk on PS3? Add me to your buddy list so I can kill you.Really, I'm not that good, and I can't see without my glasses. I'll have to get close so I can kill you with a knife.

shaft-09. and you know what the 09 is for?

1973 2002

2002 steel gray Mcoupe

Brad

Any of ya'll play Warhawk on PS3? Add me to your buddy list so I can kill you.Really, I'm not that good, and I can't see without my glasses. I'll have to get close so I can kill you with a knife.

shaft-09. and you know what the 09 is for?

When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

Never let school get in the way of your education!

SiteNamecopy.jpg

Well I thought I would tell everyone that Blunt is the number one parts guy. He has helped me and so many of my friends getting what we need. And just recently I didn't receive a package and without hesitation he sent me another one I got 2 days later! He really wants to make you happy and has great prices.

Just backing him up.

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD

I do agree, Blunt is a stand up guy! I've bought parts from him before and he gets em shipped out fast and does business well! If I had more money I would buy more parts from him!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2