• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why you shouldn't do crack

penth2o

One big TOKE!

Maybe it is repainted that special rusty color? maybe it runs? Maybe the grass gets mowed around it alot....Geeze and my wife was mad when I brought home another 2002 that ran and only paid 600 bucks for it.

1970 Grey 02 (the never ending project)
2007 328xi coupe (DD)

and a couple hondas for the kid.

I'll take the grills and front bumper for a few hunj, but tenkay is some serious pipe dreaming. Whatever this person is smoking, it's sold by the gram, and it's STRONG. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Unless it's illegal, in which case, shame on him. Shame.

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

he told me via email that I could have it for 250.00 if I could be there in an hour and a half. He knew I was in Cincinnati.. wise guy.

Should have took him up on it trash.

Then called me I would have been there in one hour.

We could have split the parts.

I wonder why folks think just cause they don't see a car everyday on the roads that it is a rare post war goldmine.

It is true you can buy houses for less in that shithole of a city.