• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

no weld 02 sensor bung now available.

Armond

Great. I could have used this a few months ago. Instead I crawled under my car to weld an O2 sensor bung to the downpipe and ended up burning a hole in my shirt and scarring my right teet.

David G.
1989 Volvo 240 Wagon "Da Brick" Daily driver
1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R "Hitomi" Sleeping. Waiting for NEO VVL!!
1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" The never ending project!!!

Great. I could have used this a few months ago. Instead I crawled under my car to weld an O2 sensor bung to the downpipe and ended up burning a hole in my shirt and scarring my right teet.

I have clothes with so many burn holes in them it looks like somebody shot me with birdshot at 50 yards. Is what really sucks is when a big old chunk o' slag rolls under your foot in your sandal.

Charlie Mac in Sacramento.

My Blog

I'm an كافر

Guest Anonymous
It looks Mickey Mouse, another potential to get yet more exhaust leaks. I agree, do it right or don't do it at all. (I should listen to myself more often!)

I resent that! I think it looks more like Pluto or Donald.

Do you think welding a fitting in the exhaust could cost more than the advertised product?

Don't answer that Michael. Not every upgrade requires a 4-stage bare metal Malaga respray. An exception might be made for tire rotation or gapping the plugs.

Or even better, don't do it at all.

No, I think you should do it.

More is better.

But yeah, take your downpipe and your bungus to a welder

and you'll probably be out about the $40 (at MOST if you choose

your welder badly- tip- make sure his boat's not parked out front)

that that clamp would cost.

If you're in the Seattle area, bring me the parts and a 6- pack and

you can watch me burn holes in your downpipe.

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL