• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bolt-in Hot Side Turbo Kit - SOLD!!

Mike_B

I purchased this kit with hopes in installing it in my 2002 that SCR is building, but I need to part with it at this time. It is bolt-in and should require no additional fabrication unless you decide to use the CAI that positions the filter behind a front spoiler.

Calloway Manifold

Waste gate port relocated, Extrude-honed the casting and Jet Hot coated it. This item has been fitted with a 3/8 NPT threaded

port for a back side pressure gauge or egt sensor probe.

Turbonetics Delta Gate

Housing was disassembled and Jet Hot coated.

3" Down Tube w/O2 Bung

Tube was manufactured by Kook's Headers of NY and has been Jet Hot coated and wrapped with thermal tape. A flange has been

incorporated to merge the waste gate bypass gases back into the exhaust. Precision cut flanges are welded at each end to ensure a

secure seal and down tube has been fitted with both an upper and lower O2 bung.

Waste Gate Bypass w/Bellows

Kook's Headers also fabricated the bypass tube and included a flexible bellows between the waste gate and connection with down tube. This section of tubing was also Jet Hot coated.

Garrett T04B Turbocharger

This turbo was rebuild less than 5K miles ago and includes a water cooled bearing assembly. The compressor and turbine housings have

been Extrude-honed. The compressor is a T04E 54-57 trim (.50 A/R). The turbine is fitted with an O wheel.

This turbocharger is available with two turbine housings. The larger housing is an On Center TO4B 62 trim and is basically a T4 fitted with

an O-trim wheel. This unit has a .58 A/R.

The smaller unit is an On center Rotomaster housing with .40 A/R. Each turbine housing is easily interchanged and bolts directly to the CHRA

(bearing assembly). This unit made over 250hp at the wheels with a EDIT - 284 cam, S14 crank and 92 mm custom pistons.

New Cometic 92mm M10 MLS Head Gasket

I'd like to sell these together as a kit because the pieces are designed to work together and they work well.

These parts are currently boxed up at SCR. The photos below are from the previous owner.

XXXx - See my last post for price

100_0564.jpg

0421081129.jpg

0421081129a.jpg

0421081129b.jpg

0421081141.jpg

0421081142.jpg

Guys -

If you are considering this kit and have any questions regarding these components please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I sold this setup to Mike a short while ago and will be more than happy to assist anyone that purchases this system.

I boosted to around 18 psi on an M10 variant with 9.5:1 static compression and generated somewhere around 300 RWHP.

There are two turbine housings that are easily interchanged. The .40 A/R turbine generates instant boost that makes the car seem like there is no lag and stopped making power on a Mustang Chassis Dyno at 280 RWHP.

The larger .58 A/R housing spools a little slower but never seems to stop and actually makes the car easier to drive because it gets rolling before the real fun starts. I never finished dyno testing my engine with the larger turbine because I sold the kit and have since gone even farther into the deep end.

Mike is cool and these are great parts which will give someone a head start with a lot of the fabrication work required to make a turbo kit.

kep2005@verizon.net

post-18073-1366762481536_thumb.jpg

Bump. All the good stuff has already been completed on these pieces - extrude honing, ceramic coating, bungs welded in place, etc... Plug and Play!!!

I'd also be open to trades. I'm interested in cool 13" wheels in 8x13 to fit my SCR pig-cheek flares, Weber 45's (carbs, intakes, and linkage), Schrick 304 cam, perfect older style door panels, and I'm always looking for Scheel seats to add to the collection.

• 2 weeks later...