• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

V@V - 51 days to go, 198 cars registered

Bill, with any luck we can +1 from our camp. Mike, my side kick mechanic, is getting a SFO native '76 that was brought here last year by a woman in Cincinnati when her brother in SFO passed. I parked it in her drive way last May after scooting to her house from the truck depot, and it hasn't moved since. Mike is taking out a loan against his 401k to get it for what she paid to have it shipped! It needs brakes and exhaust and just gone through. But with a solid body, a 20 ft. Earl Scheib paint job, Ricaros, the 320is steering wheel, turbines and a 32/36, its a solid purchase for him at less than a grand!

So with some luck, he'll be making his way south in his own car this year!

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

trip across the country on US 50 that includes attending V @ V is way up on the priority list.

Sadly, the requirements of my current employment make it virtually impossible to take more than a week off at a time (get 4 weeks of vacation a year, but rarely manage to use all of it), so the trip remains one of those elusive, long-term goals.

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)

I TOOK THE RED & WHITE ISETTA OUT OF WINTER HIBERNATION

THIS PAST WEEKEND .

WHAT A BLAST ! I DROVE INTO RALEIGH AND BACK JUST TOOLING AROUND .

IT STILL HAS THE PESKY OIL LEAK THAT FIRST SHOWED UP AT THE 2008 V@V .

THE SUPER-SETTA THREW IT's DRIVESHAFT LAST JULY BUT I DO HAVE PLANS TO HAVE IT BACK GOING AGAIN SOON .

NOW IF ONLY I CAN FIGURE OUT WHERE THEY ARE HAVING IT NOW

I JUST MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET THERE .

I CONTACTED BILL ROGERS WITH HIS ISETTA & 600 .

HE SAID HE WANTS TO BRING THEM BACK .

reodor.gif