• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: 2002TII - East Coast - Northern Virginia - Rust Free

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Anyone have a lead on a Rust Free east cost car that I can buy cheap and daily drive? Must be rust free, working condition, TII and under $3-4K

April Fools was yesterday, wasn't it?

tii

East Coast

Rust-free

$3-4k price

That would be an example of the seldom-seen-since-1973 quadruple Lindy. Could happen, but highly unlikely, even in this economy.

Best of luck. I seriously hope you find what you're looking for, since I think those roundie cars are WAY over valued. If you find one, please ask the owner if he/she has another in the same condition and at the same price. I'll gladly use a tii as a daily driver. That's apparently all they're good for, which probably explains why BMW stopped making them.

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

Jason

3 questions:

1) "no rust" , "runs and drives" OK with you?

2) Got $500 in your budget?

3) Can you get up to New Jersey?

Don't listen to those other guys, they don't know how to look for bargains:

http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/1675505030.html

Let us all know how you get on with this....

Is fuel efficiency really what we need most desperately? I say what we really need is a car that can be shot when it breaks down.

- George Carlin

Jason

3 questions:

1) "no rust" , "runs and drives" OK with you?

2) Got $500 in your budget?

3) Can you get up to New Jersey?

Don't listen to those other guys, they don't know how to look for bargains:

http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/1675505030.html

Let us all know how you get on with this....

never seen the car but i guarantee it has rust

James

'73 2002tii - inka

user1449_pic1108_1255377205.jpg

Anything's possible. People give Van Gogh's to the Salvation Army. A friend ofine found an early Gibson guitar sticking out of a dumpster. I've bought some amazing stuff on Craigslist for pennies on the dollar. Not everyone knows the wider market value for the items he owns, and some folks just like to get rid of "clutter" without the hassle of eBay.

So it's possible one could find what the OP is looking for. But I wouldn't recommend holding his breath while he waits for that joint to come back around.

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

I bought a original 60k mile car with minimal rust from the original owner for a grand... It happens but you just gotta watch around! Good luck man!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2