• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

source for orig style vinyl for seat redo - 1970 model

jdt10768

I have the dark tan / tobacco colored textured pattern vinyl in my car now, and wonder if there is a source for some replacement material? Driver's seat pad is really the only one that NEEDS some new vinyl. The rest is in good shape for 40 yrs old. tia

1970 Agave work in progress

Born on May 14 1970 and delivered May 19th 1970 to NYC to Hoffman Motor Corp. Agave code 071

new guy

help appreciated!

other cars: 1991 318is / 1999 540iT

I'm going to try some MB-Tex vinyl in Mahogany Rosette 71660 - a close match to the pattern and color. Will post images when complete

1970 Agave work in progress

Born on May 14 1970 and delivered May 19th 1970 to NYC to Hoffman Motor Corp. Agave code 071

new guy

help appreciated!

other cars: 1991 318is / 1999 540iT

I'm going to try some MB-Tex vinyl in Mahogany Rosette 71660 - a close match to the pattern and color. Will post images when complete

Yes, please report back, as I think others will be very interested. Black vinyl seems easier to come by, but getting the tobacco/saddle matched is much harder. Thanks.

-Marc

PS: where did you locate the MB-Tex vinyl you mentioned?

'73 2002 (Agave) - Horst