• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bmw 1602 turbo

Robert

The rear end is very custom.

Standard rear beam with special bushes in steel, and custom trailingarm mounts with uniballs and E34 rearaxle mount.

E34 M5 rear axle diff, changed to 4bolt (e28) hub instead of e34.

2x E34 M5 108mm CVknots, 2x 108mm fend tractor CVknots (on the inside).

Special made heavy duty axles (38mm)

E28 535 calipers and brake discs.

E28 535 rear hubs with upgraded wheelbolts (M14x1,5).

Brakes hoses in stainless steel.

E28 535 trailing arms with changed wheel angles (rewelded), uniballs instead of standard bushes, custom shock mounting.

Custom made "ProTech" shocks on my specifications.

Motorsport anti-swing bars...

etc etc etc....

This rear end is very heavy duty, it should be able to handle 1000+ hp's

bakvagn.jpg

Changable chassi mount for rear shocks.

damparfaste.jpg

khem2.jpg

protech.jpg

bakvagn_klar.jpg

knutar1.jpg

knutar2.jpg

knutar3.jpg

If you are planning to put a stock dash in the car let me know. I have a perfect early dash i am trying to sell.

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

• 2 months later...

Some more wiring have been done. My homemade 36-pin connector (for all engine sensors including injection ecu) Means i have only one contact for the engine = fast engine managment..

36kontakt.jpg

36kontakt2.jpg

36kontakt3.jpg

kontakthal.jpg

36kontakt4.jpg

36kontakt5.jpg

36kontakt6.jpg

Separate groundings, coil and return ground for spark plugs...

ign_coilwiring.jpg

coilgnd.jpg

harva.jpg

Camshaft sync

kamsync2.jpg

Engine Sync (adjustable)

vevsync.jpg

Sync connectors, waterproof...

sync_kontakt.jpg

Injector wiring ..

spridare.jpg

kontakt.jpg

My homemade panel with automatic fuses and on/off switches. The automatic fuses have a circuit board that lights red diode's for each fuse that have been ejected.

konsoll.jpg

3.5mm contact for the Autronic SM4 ecu (computer connector) into the panel.

konsoll2.jpg

konsoll3.jpg

Nr1 = Unfused input, Nr2 = fused output (automatic fuses)

konsoll4.jpg

konsoll_i_bilen.jpg

"Goal = the most extreme m10 turbo engine in the world. "

With your working effort and uncompromising style you have all the potential to reach the goal and even make it work. Great job! Waiting to see the results on strip. It will be interesting to compare with the drag racers with 4-link axles although the really fast ones have s14 head too.

Tommy

Racing is Life - everything before and after is just waiting!

• 3 months later...