• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOTS for sale....updated - 2/7/10 8pm

jakeb

Updated - 2/7 - 8pm

I have shipped just about everything as of today...well it will be dropped off tomorrow.

I have updated the thread with what is left. If there is anything you want please let me know. thanks!!

If you see anything in a picture that isn't listed with a price please email and ask. There are a few things in pictures that I have pulled that I want to keep so....I also have a few bigger things that I did not take pictures of but will list those as well...

All items are coming from 48706. If you are buying a bunch of little things add $5 shipping anywhere in the US. If it is bigger I will note if the price is shipped or shipping extra. All these prices are obo. Payment via paypal or money order/check. Use the email link above to contact me.

Ok here we go...

320 radiator - $50 shipped

IMG_1627.jpg

e30 318 radiator...this will fit in the 02 but the cap is VERY close to the hood - $40 shipped

IMG_1659%20%28Large%29.jpg

m10 valve cover - $35 shipped

IMG_1802.jpg

m10 oil pan - $40 shipped

IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg

auto pedal box - good shape, no rust that I can find - $40 shipped

It comes with the foam pad as well

IMG_1805.jpg

228mm flywheel, it would need a resurface but all in all good - $35shipped

IMG_1806.jpg

121ti 70 casting bare head - $60 shipped

I did find some valves and springs that fit in the head but unsure if they are for it.

Lots more high res pictures here:

http://theguestroom.net/parts/02parts/121ti/

IMG_1810.jpg

Next up there are many parts in each picture. When emailing please tell me the number of the picture as listed below.

Pic 1

seat hinges - $10ea +shipping

old style lap belts - $30shipped for everything you see, just fronts

IMG_1840.jpg

Pic 2

left or right door handles - $25ea

old style shifter mount/support - $30 shipped

fuel sender - SOLD

m10 oil filters ALL SOLD

auto surround SOLD

ask about anything else

IMG_1845.jpg

Pic 3

fuel sender SOLD

auto surround SOLD

Make an offer.....email and let me know what you are looking for

IMG_1846.jpg

Pic 4

All that is left is 1 081 (middle one)- $20ea shipped

IMG_1847.jpg

Pic 5

MSD ignition part is the red thingy

IMG_1848.jpg

Pic 6

4 speed Stock speedo cable - $15ea - used

Door Handles, some better than others, $15ea

Door latch - $15

glove box - offer

IMG_1852.jpg

Pic 7

32/36 with manifold and air cleaner - $80shipped

IMG_1853.jpg

Pic 8

steering box and pitman arm - SOLD[/b}

Round washer bottles - far left one is the only one left - $35

IMG_1854.jpg

Pic 9

$15ea - the speedo needle is bent

IMG_1861.jpg

I have a few items that are not shown....

good rear subframe - $40 plus shipping

strut housing (i only have one, i would need to check which side) - $30+shipping

Rear axles/CV joints - $30ea +shipping (i have a few)

stock sway bars - $20ea +ship

4 speed trans (unknown condition) - $50+ship

stock non LSD diff - $50 +ship

e21 steel wheels set of 4 w/205/60/13 tires- $100+ship obo

e30 bottle caps set of 4 - $100shipped obo

Again if there is something you see that is not listed just email and let me know what picture and what you want. I do have a few other things but I think this is about it. I have some random pieces of trim but they are not all that good. If you are looking for something little or odd let me know and I can look around. Use the email link above or send to jake AT theguestroom DOT net

I will update this thread as things sell.

1985 e28 w/LS1/t56 and a bit more...

1970 2002 w/ m42 swap

-Contact me for m42 mounts or e28 ls1 mounts-

www.classicdaily.net

Hey,

I'll take for sure:

1. Set of chrome wipers if in working condition

2. Oil filter x 1

Interested in:

1. Set of hubcaps if not dented and such. Don't mind elbow grease, but don't want to have to have them re-worked or re-chromed. Price? Not sure why I want them, perhaps everyone should have a set :-)

2. Is that a auto shifter part I see in the pic? Black riser? If so, I'm interested.

3. Do you have a late model gas tank?

Shipping to 94122.

Thanks,

Mark

mark@dragonbones.com

Hi

I would like to get

Front strut bar - fits carbed cars as well as efi cars (318 intake on m10)

It does not fit my m42 car as shown in the picture. The bar is just laying across the engine. - $100 shipped for this

and any silver dollar gauges that are left.

please email me

thanks,

Jb

trailbandito@sbcglobal.net

'69 2002 (M2 for 2012) daily driver

'71 911 T (2.4s) powered Weekend joyride

'67 VW Crew Cab Turbo truck parts hauler

--------------------------------------------------

www.eurovintageparts.com

I just updated the thread for what has sold and I have received payment on. Please email me rather than posting in the tread as it keeps things a bit more organized for me. Julio I am waiting to get payment for some of the silver dollar gauges. You are first in line for the bar. Sent you an email as well.

1985 e28 w/LS1/t56 and a bit more...

1970 2002 w/ m42 swap

-Contact me for m42 mounts or e28 ls1 mounts-

www.classicdaily.net