• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Massive's clutch & brake pedals bearing kit

Lee

Bearing_Kit_1.jpg

Bearing_Kit_2.jpg

This bearing kit dramatically reduces the lateral and radial slacks inherent to worn nylon bushings and steel sleeves. That kit uses two high grade needle bearings and one aluminum sleeve per pedal. One kit fits two pedals. Bearings are a slide fit, and perhaps a slight press fit on some pedals, depending on rust or paint. What you get is four roller bearings, two machined aluminum sleeves, four stainless steel shims.

Installation requires to remove the long bolt from underneath, pull the pedals, remove the steel sleeve and nylon bushing. Now slide the first bearings, one aluminum sleeve, then the second bearing. If bearings are not tight in the steel pivots, I recommend a dab of epoxy where the bearings contact the steel pivot. Never glue the aluminum sleeves. They must remain loose. Fit the stainless shims at each end of the pedals' pivots when you slide the long bolt..

Post GB price is now $85usd + shipping + Paypal - Total $98.80usd at massivebrakes@gmail.com

First shipment - Monday 21st - Closed

01 - MikeB - confirmed & paid - shipped

02 - pureaudio - confirmed & paid - shipped

03 - kcdonahue - confirmed & paid - shipped

04/05 - jgerry2002 - two sets - confirmed & paid - shipped on RosBo Lane

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Second shipment - January 2nd - Closed - GB is over

06 - M-Kinna - confirmed & paid and shipped

07 - Moreton (Alex) - confirmed & paid and shipped

08 - kbken62 - confirmed & paid and shipped

09/10 - ArdenK - two sets - confirmed & paid and shipped

11 - jprocket - confirmed & paid and shipped

12 - yeewiz - confirmed, paid and shipped

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Post GB price is now $85usd + shipping + Paypal - Total $98.80usd at massivebrakes@gmail.com

Thanks for your support and Happy New Year 2010

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Reading apparently escapes me and I did not read this line..

Currently only accepting payments from first 5 listed names.

I sent my payment in but I know I am not in the first 5 so not expecting first shipment.

Got it.

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Lee, put me on the list and mark me confirmed. I have PayPal standing by, ready to go if earlier posters fall through. Thanks

Bob

BMWCCA #4844 (#297 of The 308)

1974 2002 Sahara, MM 2400 Rally engine, MM 5 speed and conversion

1976 2002A Anthracite parts car

1991 525i AlpinweiB II

2002 330ci AlpinweiB III

2007 530xiT Titanium Silver

Good morning gentlemen.

As of Sunday morning, the list has been updated. All confirmed orders have been moved up (see updated list on the first post). Awaiting payment from the first 5 orders. Will ship on Monday.

Thanks everyone. Next batch will be for 15 sets.

Lee

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.