• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spare parts box --- what should it have in it?

bgspanel

Skip,

I will be going as well...maybe we could joing up same place we did last time in Knoxville?

Earl

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

I did the search for you, seems fitting as I was the last one to ask this question.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,316001/highlight,spares+box/

In the end, I carry

Tools:

Wrenches (Racheting)

11mm

13mm

15mm

Screwdriver (All in one)

Socket Set

SAE & Metric

(You never know who used what)

Parts

Fuel Filters

Fuel Line (Couple sizes & Lengths)

Oil Filter (Use the good stuff)

Spark Plugs

Assorted Fasteners

Fuses (Enough to replace every single fuze twice)

Lug Nuts (enough for a wheel)

Condensor

Fluids

Oil, 2 quarts (You can toss them up front under the windshield wipers, or in later cars behind the supports in the trunk

Coolant 50/50 mix

Gasket Maker

Daniel Shor

Bethesda, MD

'74 2002 "Charlotte"

Half as old as my first car and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Guest Anonymous
Also carry a BFH to hit "Jan" in the head with. How's that for not "PC"? Troll

Good advice? The poster did not threaten anyone and they did not disagree with anyone. You disagree with the poster so you threaten to hit them.

Listen "Denis" or "Jan" or whatever your name is. I've told you before in response to one of your stupid posts (which rarely use the same name) that you'll get no respect here unless you use the same name or "handle" consistently and have a "real" profile. People are often readily identifyable by their writing style, as are you. You often make snide remarks regarding people using the search function. You see I actually KNOW (in person) a lot of the enthusiasts from this forum, including the op of this thread. Now go analyze more archaic petroleum products you've found stashed in your garage. Oh, and I didn't threaten anybody. I meant the suggestion about a BFH in the trunk...The part about hitting somebody with it was a joke born out of my annoyance with the rudeness of your...oops I mean "Jan's" post. In addition, I should point out that "Denis" isn't even listed in the site's member list.

Everybody else have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Budweiser...It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Avatar photo courtesy K. Kreeger, my2002tii.com ©