• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turkey Day Run, anyone?

Swiftus

I know that it may be late notice, but would anyone in the DC area be up for a last drive before they put their cars to sleep for the winter? The forecast right now has Thanksgiving day as being a clear day, free of rain and somewhat chill at temps around 55.

Reply here if you think that you can sneak out for an hour or two and have some fun before old man winter comes.

J Swift
Global Formula Racing (Oregon State University)

1972 Opel GT "Mae"

Even if they don't respond here, I am pretty sure that Dan and Dudley (Dutchie3719 and Dudonly) are going to participate. So by my count, that would be 3 '02s and 1 Opel GT. Pretty good so far...

J Swift

1972 Opel GT "Mae"

Guys,please keep me posted or call me.We could work a fun couple of hour thing out.

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

Ok, so I think that we should all agree on a time and place ASAP. That way, people who do have schedules *may* be able to make room in them for some fun. . .

Anyone have a suggestion for a time or place?

J Swift

1972 Opel GT "Mae"

Ok, so I think that we should all agree on a time and place ASAP. That way, people who do have schedules *may* be able to make room in them for some fun. . .

Anyone have a suggestion for a time or place?

I'm not fully aware of all the fun places to drive around DC, but we could start with Rock Creek Parkway.

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog

I agree,the park could be a place to start,shoot some photos etc.Deveope a plan from there.It is looking like the weather will not be so hot on Thurs.so that is another consideration.

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

I agree,the park could be a place to start,shoot some photos etc.Deveope a plan from there.It is looking like the weather will not be so hot on Thurs.so that is another consideration.

Jonathan

Maybe Saturday would work a little better?

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog