• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My trip to Advance Auto

mcaden

So I stopped by Advance Auto tonight and pulled in behind a 1968 911 in Tangerine Orange. It was in amazing condition and the seats were the original seats also in orginal orange leather (possibly the nicest seats I have ever seen). At home, the 911 owner had another vintage 911, a boxster, and a military issue hummer. While we were talking a 1968 Jaguar e-type pulled up behind me. He had owned his e-type for 30 years. I am attaching a low quality cell phone picture, but I thought it was cool shot.

img114.jpg

'73 2002 (Agave) - Horst

Three of my favorite cars in the whole wide world... who'da thunk they'd all need those little Christmas tree fresheners at the same time!

The new book The Best Of The Hack Mechanic available at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0998950742, inscribed copies of all books available at www.robsiegel.com

1972 tii (Louie), 1973 2002 (Hampton), 1975 ti tribute (Bertha), 1972 Bavaria, 1973 3.0CSi, 1979 Euro 635CSi, 1999 Z3, 1999 M Coupe, 2003 530i sport, 1974 Lotus Europa Twin Cam Special (I know, I know...)

We can't park like this at my local Advance Auto. Too many folks getting their wiper blades and batteries replaced by the inside "technicians" LOL. I'm always amazed by the counter people working in these stores.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"