• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sub Enclosure & Speaker Kick Panels+Esty carpet integrat

eurotrash

PRODUCT UPDATE: I am now offering a subwoofer enclosure to accompany the kick panels. The enclosure is available individually, or in kit form with the kick panels.

Due to the great solution for audio that these panels offer, they will be available as an ongoing made-to-order-ish part with small batches produced each week.. Please email me for more information.

light.gif

kickpanels.jpg

*Primer black for demo only*

Tastefully made to blend into the stock interior. These panels can be seen in Bill Williams cars, as well as Blunts Colorado car.

Kick3.jpg

dreamsicle.jpg

I recommend a low mounting depth 5.25" speaker, but a smooth installer could make a larger set fit.

Shipped in white gel coat for painting or covering. The instructions in the box are basic guidelines, for we all know that each car is configured slightly different.

$175.00 + shipping individually

$300.00 + shipping as a kit with the sub enclosure

If interested, please email me with the subject line “Kicks!”.

light.gif

Panels will be shipped in the order of which payment is received.

***As of 10/13 Esty is now offering carpet , vinyl, and cloth covers for the panels! ***

MVC-001F.jpg

If you have a set of her carpet, she can fix you up with matching covers. Kick panel carpet sets ala cart will be $40.00+shipping. If you are ordering a replacement carpet set for your car and would like to have provisions for the added speaker panels, there is no extra charge vs. the stock design.

Contact Esty through the board for inquiries on materials available or to place an order.

Good times.

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So how do you get to your Hood Release? Looks like its covered up.

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

• 3 weeks later...