• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7" True HID European conversion kit BMW 2002 Tii &

toddw

Well so much for that Sunday post.

I wanted to wait it out until production was atleast underway before I started any fires over here with some mystery product that never arrives.

The good news; production is underway and the first shipment is due to arrive sometime in early December.

The bad news; we don't have any on hand yet so I can't show anyone installed pictures.

Go to this website to view the modern projectors and a set of classic projectors along with pricing on both -

http://www.trueprojectorheadlights.com/classic-headlights.html

These are available in DOT LHD and E4 RHD configurations for those that need it. There is a 14 day return policy and 1 year warranty. Pricing is 339.99 with 6k color temperature bulbs (you can get others temps if you like, just jot it down in the order box or here.) To give you an idea of what the beam pattern looks like here is an image from the prototype:

LHD.jpg

This is the LHD DOT housing

RHD.jpg

..and here is the RHD E4 housing.

When anyone here places an order please make a note of what website you saw this on so we can keep track of everything, this will really help keep everything rolling along smoothly.

Note to all: I'm merely a spectator in all this and am in no way directly affiliated with trueprojectorheadlights.com. I and several others expressed interest to the owner of this company of the possible production of classic look HID projector kits with high and low beam capability and this is the result. I agreed to bring this to light for others running 7" headlights and will try and answer as many questions as possible from everyone here as to not bog down Ben too much. Anything I cannot answer I will do my best to answer them here and in a timely manner so everyone can view it. As you can see from the dates of this post this was a long drawn out process but I'm very excited to see everything coming together after all this time.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hot dog!

Well looks like they're back-ordered until 12/5.

Also, I don't see our application in that list, but they're 6024.

I just want to edit my post real quick here:

Did some quick searching... Most of the kits out there for 7" rounds look like garbage. Thumbs up for making something decent looking.

I'm in for final product beam cutoff pics.

1972 BMW 2002 - 2582666

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Put me down for a set.

Mike Katsoris CCA#13294                                                

74 InkaGangster 4281862

2016 Porsche Boxster Spyder,    2004 BMW R1150RT,  
76 Estorilblau 2740318