• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

less than a week til windy city Vintagefest

Dave3x72tii

I'm coming dirty and not touched since last year windy fest.

All I have done was driven it since then. The bolt that holds the shift platform to the tranny fell out and I don't have time to get it fixed so I'm coming crippled.

Dave, should I bring some more of that peachs & cream corn my friend grows or brats or what do we need. Maybe I should be asking Deb this. Is she coming.

Your not going to believe this but today is one year without a drop of booze so I won't be bringing the homebrew growlers like last year. Sorry.

My nephew Greg and I will be making the long, flat drive beginning Thursday evening. We'll overnight somewhere in South/Central IL and arrive asap Friday. I can hardly wait!

Budweiser...It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Avatar photo courtesy K. Kreeger, my2002tii.com ©

Joel, congrats on your clean streak! I'll remember not to tempt you.

Do you have a platform bolt? Maybe we can get your car in the air and replace it.

Bring whatever goodies you feel like, we'll have plenty opportunity to sit around, snack, and tell lies!

im bringing skips million dollar tool and we thought wed throw it in at bens if he doesnt mind. joels trying to scrounge up a bolt today while hes suppose to be working

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

it all depends on traffic but id like to think 3ish?? we are leaving here early...530 and stopping to pick up a few along the way. if everyone is timely i would think 3 or so. see you there mikey

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com