• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Turn for V@V stuff.

Here is the link to the download page for take one of the video I have spent 8 hours on at this point. Download the mp4 version, you'll need quicktime to play it, or better yet. Burn it to DVD and play in on your TV!!

HD version is next up. I just acquired the software to produce it in full 1080 progressive scan with image stabilization.

I hope you like it!!

http://hosted.filefront.com/eurotrashjg

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

Hey eurotrash I love the video!!

My favorite part was the photo-op break right in the middle of the Rev Horton Heat song. that was a "so funny I blew pepsi out of my nose" moment.

Which campground was that? It looks pretty nice and I want to post it on the website next year. How far from Shelton Vineyards was it?

Scott Sturdy

"SAVE 'EM FROM THE CRUSHER !"

My favorite part was the photo-op break right in the middle of the Rev Horton Heat song. that was a "so funny I blew pepsi out of my nose" moment.

Which campground was that? It looks pretty nice and I want to post it on the website next year. How far from Shelton Vineyards was it?

Scott Sturdy

Thanks Scott, Ben, I hope the video isn't too long. I tried to cover our entire experience with out it getting boring...and I wanted a sound track that expressed the mood of the moment. I am going to rework it. I wish I had taken more pics of the guys and dolls.

We stayed here, in Ararat: http://tinyurl.com/q4o7sj

It wasn't bad at all. All tent sites are on the water.

Thanks for the good times Scott. the show was flawless..

(O=o00o=O)

really great stuff, man! thanks for taking the time to edit it all together.

it's fun to see what everyone else does on the way to V@V. there is just so much going on i didn't get a chance to enjoy the long line of cars coming into the vineyards or see what the folks who did the morning drive saw.

we saw you guys peel off at fancy gap on sunday, i was right behind you for a while. glad the trip home was fun and safe.

cheers and we'll see you next year for sure!

brad.

'74 turkis 2002ti(-i)

really great stuff, man! thanks for taking the time to edit it all together.

it's fun to see what everyone else does on the way to V@V. there is just so much going on i didn't get a chance to enjoy the long line of cars coming into the vineyards or see what the folks who did the morning drive saw.

we saw you guys peel off at fancy gap on sunday, i was right behind you for a while. glad the trip home was fun and safe.

cheers and we'll see you next year for sure!

brad.

Thanks Brad! You guys should put your heads together and map out some more "double black diamond" drives for next year.. that hill climb on Saturday morning was what I came for!!! Too bad the video cam batteries died just before we got there...!!!

(O=o00o=O)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Scott Sturdy

So did I win best video 2009?!?!?!?

(O=o00o=O)