• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dance and Sing for Mister BLUNT's Colorado Dream, JUNE COTM!

robspeed

Congrats sir, for winning JUNE Car of the Month! send me yer snailware address for your sticker... :)

bluntsm2_274.jpg

blunt2_153.jpg

Anyone else who hasnt gotten their sticker for past win, email me too!! I know at least the Targa car guys never got theirs, and the first-round winners from 07 or 08 never got theirs, either. EMAIL ME PEEPZ!! :)

original voting thread here.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dig the minilites on the left and BBS's on the right!

Seriously, beautifully done.

Steve E.

www.theportabledad.com

1974 Sahara 2002

1974 R75/6 (Sold!) :(

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it…This Land

thanks guys, ive really enjoyed the car and have put 16k on it since this time last year when i finished it. i was just fine with the stock s14 until a certain un-named faqer from florida let me drive his evo3 at V@V. he ruined it for me and not only that i think he knew damned well what he was doing. so now i sit and plan and scheme how i will get enough loot to build that motor.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com